i have a dark outside research serieusly ask to you..
I wondered if there a really small survive chance to a shot in the head?
I only want...
No announcement yet.
5 results in 0.0036 seconds.
You can also choose from the.
Joeym started a topic a. 50AE head shot if there a small chance to survival it?
a. 50AE head shot if there a small chance to survival it?Last edited by Joeym; 08-12-2015, 03:30 AM.
Quotes & Poems 4added 11/26/00
- People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men are willing to do violence on their behalf. (George Orwell)
- How fast can you repent
- Against the machinations of your enemies you can take defense,
but against the stupidity of fools, the very gods themselves fight in
vain (Johann C.F. Von Schiller)
- One man can change the world with a bullet in the right place (Malcom McDowell from the movie IF...)
- If your in a fair fight, Your tactics suck! (Barry S.)
- The quickest way to get killed in battle is to face the objective head on with only one thought in your head: victory. The quickest way to win a battle...is to do the same damn thing (PVV)
- Many times in battle, one might lose their mind, their life, their soul. What makes them soldiers is that they entered into combat knowing the price they might pay, and choosing to enter into it anyway (PVV)
- Bolt Actions speak louder than words. (Jayson AKA SAVOIE 6)
- Sniping is poetry in slow motion, up in till u pull the trigger. (Jayson AKA SAVOIE 6)
- One man's fate comes from another man's wait. (CMM)
- Ask not what men think of war, said the Judge. War endures. As well ask
men what they think of stone. Before man was, war waited for him. The
ultimate trade awaiting the ultimate practitioner. Cormac McCarthy
- I am use to being thought a monster, to be struggled against. That doesn't
bother me. I am a combatant. When one is a revolutionary one needs to accept
the idea of bestowing death and receiving it. To kill or be killed is the
simplest thing in the world. - Renato Curcio
- WHAT YOU CANNOT SEE YOU IMAGINE
Quotes & Poems 3I lay sweat dripping from summer heat
Yet I wait and watch them while they eat;
The wait is over, their meal is done.
I watch their movement, the wind, the sun.
Slow, steady pressure,
I aim, I squeeze;
Pause for a moment, a passing breeze.
My crosshairs steady,
My trigger cold,
I feel the recoil and watch him fold.
They begin to scream and open fire,
Bodies twist in razor wire.
The mission accomplished,
I grab my gear.
I'll clean my rifle in the rear.
-anonymous Marine Scout-Sniper
Warriors always have great debates about the merits of the weapons they
carry. It doesn't matter though because it comes down to this-----
Caliber, actions, ammo capacity are for naught.
It doesn't matter what gun you brought,
'cause it's the only gun you got.
So when the battles going to to start,
The solution is to shoot them first,
and shoot them allot!
(anonymous Dept of Justice)
"Eagerness for combat is an asset for a soldier, dangerous for a commander, and criminal for a politician."
- The Misty Motto War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things; the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feelings, which thinks that nothing is worth war, is much worse. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight; nothing he cares about more than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. (John Stewart Mill)
Quotes & Poems 2"Man or woman, young or old, my sights are steady, and my trigger cold. walk or run, laugh or cry your in my A.O., now you die!" (sent to me by an ex-USMC)...
It takes 23 muscles to frown but only 6 to pull the pin out of a grenade (Blind Sniper 2/1/98)
My ex-wife used to say ‘the easiest way to a man’s heart.....right through the chest with a sharp knife’
Smoker’s cough is not caused by smoking cigarettes. It is caused by having to stand outside in the rainy, cold ‘smoking area’ to smoke cigarettes. (Anonymous)
Sometimes I wonder, how would they do that chalk outline thing if you push someone into a tree chipper? (Blind Sniper 2/5/98)
they say our government hates religion, I don’t think it does, remember the federally funded church barbecue in Waco, Texas? (sorry, gotta go the secret service is pounding on the front door....Blind Sniper)
Once, I wept for I had no shoes. Then I came upon a man who had no feet. So I took his shoes. I mean, it’s not like he really needed them, right?
"Superior firepower is a diplomatic option!" (Tim DelGrosso)
"if you love something, set it free....
and if it doesn't return.....hunt it down and kill it!" (A poster and T-shirt)
"send lawyers, guns, and money....
the shit has hit the fan!" (Warren Zevon)
The Silent Soldier By G.A.Codling A soldier crawls along a forest floor A match grade barrel to do his chore Blending with the woodland scene He leaves no trace of where he's been A single task occupies his mind To the outside world he is blind One single task, one single goal Only his mission occupies his soul He moves into the open grass The enemy patrol makes a searching pass although they look, they can not see the man moving out from a distant tree One hour, two , three then four He only moves a few feet more Zero hour is getting near He knows his target will soon appear A single man he has been se
Quotes & Poems 1"It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag."
- Don't try to run. You'll only die tired! (SF)
- The careful application of terror is another form of communication. (unknown)
- Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for. (unknown)
- Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate. (unknown)
- Suicide is the most sincere form of self criticism. (unknown)
- If you see someone smile when everything goes wrong, then they have someone in mind to blame. (unknown
- The more you run over a dead cat, the flatter it gets. (unknown)
- Never argue with an idiot. They will only drag you down to there level and then beat you with experience. (unknown)
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not shoot,The courage to shoot the...