X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1911 45acp mags

AR15 5.56 mags 20 and 30 rounders

ammo of either 308 or 5.56

Awesome to see some group buys may be happening here.

Comment

300WM Federal
      5.56mm
      12ga.
      45ACP
      9mm
      In the Jungle, On the hunt, I am The Ghost in the Darkness

Comment

[quote]
        . . . Or even maybe AI mags. They are kind of pricey, but there are a fare amount of us that shoot AI style rifles here at Paradise. . .[/b]
        I just went through a very painful group buy on AI mags. It was painful because the sole importer (TacPro) suddenly decided that the group buy cut into their territory. They put a serious crimp on sending them out to the reseller that tried to do the buy by not honoring their delivery schedule/commitment. It took us MONTHS to take delivery, and I finally got aggravated and went to "Accurate Mags", which are a top quality copy/replacement for the overpriced and monopolized distribution AICS mags. http://snipersparadise.com/sniperchat/inde...c=23161&hl=

Ed

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Comment

Missed the last group buy on BH 175gr Match Ammo...waiting for the next one

Comment

BH in 175grn .308WIN PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Murphy's' law of combat: all weapons and ammo MUST be shipped separate!!

Comment

If you're going to do a Black Hills GB, do it for various ones. I mainly shoot 300 win mag and some 308 168gr.
              -
              Formerly known as N15

Comment

I don't see any group buys for match ammo happening anytime soon!
                www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

There is ammo to buy somewhere? LOL
                  CelticRaven

-- Poor is the country with no heroes and worse yet, is the country that forgets its heroes.

Plan for what CAN happen, not what HAS happened.
                  --CelticRaven

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
                  --Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Of course begs the question, what should we get together for a group buy? (Assuming it is available.)
                    CelticRaven

-- Poor is the country with no heroes and worse yet, is the country that forgets its heroes.

--CelticRaven

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
                    --Thomas Jefferson

Comment

How about kukri's?
                      " If you want peace,prepair for war "- Imi Lichtenfeld
                      '' I don't like to fight, I like to win!" -Me

Comment

Kukri's are on hold cuz very few of the folks that ordered them have prepaid me for them. I gotta have the funds in my account before I send a PayPal to Kathmandu.
                        www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

How about we stoke up a conversation with Emmerson Knives for the next one? I think everyone here needs a custom Commander.
                          CelticRaven

--CelticRaven

--Thomas Jefferson

Comment

[quote]
                            How about we stoke up a conversation with Emmerson Knives for the next one? I think everyone here needs a custom Commander.[/b]

Heck yeah, I want a Emerson Roadhouse!
                            " If you want peace,prepair for war "- Imi Lichtenfeld
                            '' I don't like to fight, I like to win!" -Me

Comment

Working...
                            X