Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sniper's Paradise/Precision Applications, LLC kukri!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no beer in the frig either....wtf...lee
    XX-Special Forces Assn. (MN
    Retired Deputy Sheriff
    SSG Airborne Inf. (Ret

Comment

Russ, I know that's a lie cuz you have never "cleaned" anything!
      www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

[quote]
        Russ, I know that's a lie cuz you have never "cleaned" anything![/b]
        Cliff finally made me get an ultrasonic cleaner. If I ever get around to using it, I'll let you know how it works.

Comment

Any word on these ??

Comment

No joy so far. I have sent an email to the manufacturer and am awaiting a response.

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

That's the best you got? "I sent an email"? The Shep I know would've flown over to their factory and slapped the manager into next week, continuing down the chain until the blades were produced.

Comment

Have you seen airfare to Kathmandu!?!

Comment

Here's the reply to my email:

Dear Robert Sheppard,
                  Thank you very much for email. We have already received all your 20 pieces khukuri from our factory and we have send to engraved your logo on 18 khukuri blads so it's take 3-5 business days then as soon as possible we will ship all your khukuri in same package and forward shipment tracking number to you. If any queries please do mail us. Have a nice day.[/b]

Comment

Received an email that they have shipped and to allow for 6-8 business days.

Comment

Kukris arrived at my shop today. I'll be getting them out ASAP.

Comment

Put up a pic bro
                        In the Jungle, On the hunt, I am The Ghost in the Darkness

Comment

Comment

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            " May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't" General George S.Patton

" Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading"

" The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail...the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation" Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper

Comment

Sssuuhhhwweeeetttt
                              In the Jungle, On the hunt, I am The Ghost in the Darkness

Comment

Working...
                              X