• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HK P7 M8

Like the title says.

Semper Fi!
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

What in the world would anyone want with one of them there evil black squeezy things? Don't cha knowsify thems is obsolteey? Despiteify da fact that theys be compact, very accurate and feelsify great in da hand, days be da 2nd ugeist gun in da world, dat upsidedown Rinogun be en da firstest ugeist gun. Ifen me memory serves me correctly, you be got one of themen too. Correct?
    I stand with Israel !!!!!!!!!!!
    "Dogs best friend"
    "Every dog needs a friend"
    "Tyranny is but a mask that evil wears. Those who fail to perceive it as such, or perceiving it for what it is and deny or ignore it, are destined to be ruled and destroyed by it."
    "Good wife, good sons, good dogs, good guns, what more could one ask of life?
    " 'REAL WARRIORS NEVER CRY ' but it is permissible for their eyes to sweat from time to time"
    " Anyone who doesn't like dogs or guns, is a person never to be trusted!"
    (All the above, Yours Truly
    The only movement to which I want to belong is the bowel movement

Comment

No, I don't have a Chiappa Rhino.

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Shep, you have me curious also. I see them on gunbroker at times, but they are kinda hot with the HK collector crowd so you end up paying big dollars for them quite often.
        CelticRaven

-- Poor is the country with no heroes and worse yet, is the country that forgets its heroes.

Plan for what CAN happen, not what HAS happened.
        --CelticRaven

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
        --Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Yep. They've been out of production since 2008.

I'm eyeballing 2 on the Internet right now. One is NIB with 2 mags, box, papers and tools.......the other is in excellent condition with 3 mags, box, papers and tools.

Comment

The're very fine shooten weapons I've had 4 of them in my life. 2 M-13's 2 M-8's. The two M-8's were consecutive ser. #ed. I should never have gotten ride of any of them! I got them years ago, never paying more than 450.00 per unit. The m-8's felt better in my hand. That's why I got rid of the larger capacity ones.
            I stand with Israel !!!!!!!!!!!
            "Dogs best friend"
            "Every dog needs a friend"
            "Tyranny is but a mask that evil wears. Those who fail to perceive it as such, or perceiving it for what it is and deny or ignore it, are destined to be ruled and destroyed by it."
            "Good wife, good sons, good dogs, good guns, what more could one ask of life?
            " 'REAL WARRIORS NEVER CRY ' but it is permissible for their eyes to sweat from time to time"
            " Anyone who doesn't like dogs or guns, is a person never to be trusted!"
            (All the above, Yours Truly
            The only movement to which I want to belong is the bowel movement

Comment

I have an M13 in my safe that comes out to play from time to time. Being a lefty, I really like the fully ambidextrous nature of it. Compared to more modern designs, it's overly complicated, heavy and has it's own manual of arms specific to design. Moreover, I never shoot it alone at the range, as it does tend to heat up under rapid fire. Still, it's one of my all time favorite pistols. If I had to sell my guns off, it would be one of the very last to leave.
              I'd love to add an M8 at some point. My hands are medium sized at best, and the M13 is an admitted handful. I've no doubt the M8 would fit even better.
              "It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep", Old Roman Proverb.
              "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know", Author Unknown.
              "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!", Shakespeare, Julius Ceaser, Act III, Scene I.

Comment

Trying to close a deal on one right now.

Comment

Did you ever find one? I may sell mine. It was a german police and is a tack driver. I know this is an old thread.

Comment

Working...
                  X