This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit???

Is there any way, that I cann't see to edit a post? What I am saying is edit after post.
    Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto " You cannot Invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."

yours truly ,, Ron

Out here. not quite in touch with reality. Nant-y-glo PA.. In the Allegheny Mountains, the first frontier: U S N ---1967-1971>>> One Nation under GOD, Indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. Whether they like it, or not.

There will be a edit button in the bottom right hand corner of the post, if you mouse over it you'll get two options:
    1.Full Edit- Uses the "big" post option. This looks like the screen you get when you make a new thread.
    2.Quick Edit- Opens your post with just options for text color, size, font and a few other things.

After a certain period of time you won't be able to edit your posts, you'll have to pm a mod provide them with what you want edited and a link to the thread.
    "O divine art of subtlety and secrecy! Through you we learn to be invisible, through you inaudible; and hence we can hold the enemy's fate in our hands." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Yes, and as I understand it, non-paying members have 30 minutes to edit, bronze members 24 hours, and silver & gold members 72 hours. There are lots of other perks that come with a paying membership which are summarized in this post and the links therein. Well worth the $ IMHO.

Cheers,
      --Hawk
      There are few problems a well-placed 308 cannot cure. --- Hawk

Gentlemen! You can't fight in here! This is the War Room! --- President Merkin Muffley in Dr. Strangelove

Rocket Science is much more fun when you actually have rockets! --- USN Recruiting Commercial

A little revolution now and then is a good thing --- Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen an end to war --- Plato

"In Ireland, in Lebanon, in Palestine & Berkeley, Patty Hurst, heard the burst, of Roland's Thompson gun & bought it!!!" --- The Late Warren Zevon, Roland The Headless Thompson Gunner

In the 1500's, the Roman Catholic Church sold indulgences to forgive sin. In the 21st century, we call these carbon offsets. ---Hawk

�Fight like a man, so you will not have to die like a dog� --- Calico Jack Rackham's Mistress

Comment

[quote]
        Yes, and as I understand it, non-paying members have 30 minutes to edit, bronze members 24 hours, and silver & gold members 72 hours. There are lots of other perks that come with a paying membership which are summarized in this post and the links therein. Well worth the $ IMHO.

Cheers,
        --Hawk[/b]
        Thank You all. I understand now Ron
        Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto " You cannot Invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."

yours truly ,, Ron

Out here. not quite in touch with reality. Nant-y-glo PA.. In the Allegheny Mountains, the first frontier: U S N ---1967-1971>>> One Nation under GOD, Indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. Whether they like it, or not.

Comment

Working...
        X