Video of my reworked can from Liberty Suppressors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of my reworked can from Liberty Suppressors

This is not a scientific evaluation by any means, just my son and I trying out my "new" can. I just can't say enough about the rework that David Saylors at Liberty Suppressors did for me. The video image is a little grainy but the target is hanging on the wire at 100 yards below and between the two paper targets, small paper on the left and large on the right. It's a small orange toy bowling pin, approximately 3"x7". He's shooting Aguila 38 grain subsonics and the scope is a Vortex Viper with BDC reticle courtesy of Scott Berish at Liberty Optics.

The round hitting the berm is louder than the report but there's enough seperation to tell which is which.

Please excuse my lack of camera skills.

The kid and the can.

We really had a great time today.

Paul
    Semper Fidelis

Thats excellent shooting!

Looks like a good time

HANLEY

Comment

God Bless America. Little off topic but that time with your son I'm sure brought back a lot of good memories for many. Your post's made me go down and pull out the Ruger Single Six and Winchester 67A that I taught my both my kids to shoot with. Gonna call my nephews next week they are 8 and 10 and get em outta NY to go shooting. Thanks for posting that.

[attachment=11848:IMG_0327.JPG] [attachment=11849:IMG_0326.JPG]

[attachment=11850:IMG_0325.JPG] [attachment=11851:IMG_0328.JPG]
      Attached Files
      " May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't" General George S.Patton

" Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading"

" The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail...the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation" Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper

Comment

That is awesome! Looks like you both had a great time.
        I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American -Daniel Webster

Freedom & Fear; Justice & Cruelty have always been at War, and we know that God is not neutral between them - George W. Bush

I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you - Genghis Khan

I dont know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you, half as well as you deserve. B. Baggins, Lord of the Rings

Comment

Working...
        X