Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberty Suppressors - Kodiak TL Sale

Hello Everybody,

We are offering a sale on the Kodiak TL till FEB 28, 2010. Details on the front page of the new site entrance.
    Liberty Suppressors

Thanks
    David

Do you have to do paperwork for each time you purchase a suppressor, or once is enough for how ever many you want?

Tank
    John 3:16
    "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 12:1-2
    Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God--this is your spiritual act of worship. [2] Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.

If you find your self in a fair fight, your tactics suck!- Marine 1st Sergeant Jim Ryfinger

Comment

[quote]
      Do you have to do paperwork for each time you purchase a suppressor, or once is enough for how ever many you want?

Tank[/b]
      One tax stamp per NFA item. But it's worth it. Especially with the versatility of the Kodiak. IIRC it'll handle all .22 and 17 rimfires including the magnums. David is reworking my can as we speak, I can't wait to get my rifle rethreaded and get her back together.

Paul
      Semper Fidelis

Comment

Working...
      X