Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning a sealed can

Guys,
    What do you use to clean out a sealed can?
    Steve

Brake cleaner. Followed by an alcohol duche (complete submersion in both fluids). Then let it air dry. Best results are achieved by using ultrasound cleaning tanks if possible.
    Use to build those things.
    I stand with Israel !!!!!!!!!!!
    "Dogs best friend"
    "Every dog needs a friend"
    "Tyranny is but a mask that evil wears. Those who fail to perceive it as such, or perceiving it for what it is and deny or ignore it, are destined to be ruled and destroyed by it."
    "Good wife, good sons, good dogs, good guns, what more could one ask of life?
    " 'REAL WARRIORS NEVER CRY ' but it is permissible for their eyes to sweat from time to time"
    " Anyone who doesn't like dogs or guns, is a person never to be trusted!"
    (All the above, Yours Truly
    The only movement to which I want to belong is the bowel movement

Comment

Thank you.
      Steve

Comment

Hey Steve,
        Sorry Bro, but that thing is shot...You should probably just send it to me for proper disposal and pick up a new one ...
        Respectfully,
        Harry
        "It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep", Old Roman Proverb.
        "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know", Author Unknown.
        "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!", Shakespeare, Julius Ceaser, Act III, Scene I.

Comment

Now that I'm working in the private sector...and actually making a living...I am saving up for a can. ThunderBeast makes them here in Cheyenne but they are sealed. I was able to shoot one and am finding it harder to do without.
          Steve

Comment

If you decide not to go with a sealed can, look at some of the offerings from Liberty Suppressors. I'm sold on quite a few of their models.
            www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Will do...

Comment

Most can makers claim cleaning is not really necessary very often. If you buy from Thunderbeast they will allow you to send it in once per year and they will clean it with their ultrasonic cleaner.

The Thunderbeast I have is really nice. It has virtually no POI change on the 3 rifles I have used it on.
                Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud

Comment

Wow, just noticed this is over 2 years old. My bad.
                  Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud

Comment

Liberty Suppressors offers a service where they will mod your sealed can and turn it into one that you can disassemble.
                    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Working...
                    X