6mm Suppressor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6mm Suppressor

I'm looking for a good 6mm suppressor. I want a thread on and good first shot performance/tone. This is for a custom 6mmBR varmint rig. I realize this isn't tactical, but it is good fun and makes you learn the wind with those varmint bullets. I have larger quick detach suppressors, but I figured someone around here would have experience suppressing a .243Win or something.

I'm looking for something so I don't have to wear hearing protection all the time while I wait for an east coast varmint to appear. Having done some research, I get conflicting stories. Those manufacturers who don't sell 6mm cans say the noise increase is there, but isn't that much. Those that sell 6mm cans, say it would be awful and the only option is to buy a dedicated 6mm can. Go figure.

Looking at the baffles, it seems a lot of designs have very open bullet holes any ways. Sure 30 cal is a bit bigger than 6mm, but is it enough to make it worth while to get a dedicated suppressor?
    Everbero Eminus

I would call Liberty Suppressors and talk directly to David. He's the man when it comes to suppressors.
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

I am buying the Gem Tech .30 cal Sandstorm for my .308 and my 6.5mm.
      Here?s to cheating, stealing, and drinking. If you must cheat, then cheat death. If you must steal then steal a young girl?s heart. And if you must drink then have a drink with me.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KudeKKdlHiw

Here ya go. This 243 is spooky quiet.

I hope this link works.

Comment

Working...
        X