Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's what happens when you don't take your can off once in a while.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's what happens when you don't take your can off once in a while.

It is a Steyr SSG 69 host with a SCRC suppressor.
    Attached Files
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

umm...yeah...uhh...nice...uhh...crown?
    "It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep", Old Roman Proverb.
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know", Author Unknown.
    "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!", Shakespeare, Julius Ceaser, Act III, Scene I.

Comment

Ouch!
      " If you want peace,prepair for war "- Imi Lichtenfeld
      '' I don't like to fight, I like to win!" -Me

Comment

Severe pitting, and since the SSG69 has a pressed in barrel, not an easy fix.

Suppressors get hot when you shoot them. When you let them cool condensation forms. Condensation can lead to rust.

You need to remove your suppressor after you are done using it and wipe off the contact surfaces, along with cleaning the bore as normal.
        www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

That'll buff out!

Comment

Meh...little steel wool and some CLP.

NRA Endowment Life Member

Proud Son of a former Tomb Guard

Comment

Working...
            X