Badlander, ever hear a mouse fart?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badlander, ever hear a mouse fart?

Been waiting for ATF to approve. This thing is scary quiet. If ya see me walking around with a newspaper folded in half in Tenn don't piss me off

[attachment=11929:IMG_0359.JPG] [attachment=11930:IMG_0360.JPG] [attachment=11931:IMG_0361.JPG]

[attachment=11932:IMG_0362.JPG] [attachment=11934:IMG_0370.JPG]
    Attached Files
    " May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't" General George S.Patton

" Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading"

" The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail...the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation" Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper

SS58, pardon my ignorance. What is that?
    Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est. - "Knowledge is power." - Francis Bacon
    σημεια δὲ τοις πιστεύσασι ταυτα παρακολουθήσει· εν τω ονόματί μου δαιμόνια - "And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons." - Mark 16:17

Comment

It's a Ruger pistol .22 that's is modified by AWC and is fully suppressed. It is my understanding that even though marked MKIII it is AWC's Amphibian suppressor interfaced with the MK512 Ruger Target Pistol they detail strip it and "blue print" it for reliability for both standard and hv cartridges.Then treat it with a charcoal Parkerized finish.

" Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading"

" The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail...the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation" Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper

Comment

Short name is just "hushpuppy".
        "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

"It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep", Old Roman Proverb.
          "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know", Author Unknown.
          "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!", Shakespeare, Julius Ceaser, Act III, Scene I.

Comment

a toy for special jobs lol
            " IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, USE DUCT TAPE !" said Uncle Bowe

Comment

That is nice as hell.....How is the accuracy? Not that you would need much....

I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American -Daniel Webster

Freedom & Fear; Justice & Cruelty have always been at War, and we know that God is not neutral between them - George W. Bush

I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you - Genghis Khan

I dont know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you, half as well as you deserve. B. Baggins, Lord of the Rings

Comment

[quote]
                SS58, pardon my ignorance. What is that? [/b]
                Come now Ex. don't start acting all dumb and ignorant, you've been trained better than that! Unless you're turning a new leaf, and trying to pass yourself off as an ill informed individual. If that be the case, then I apologise.
                I stand with Israel !!!!!!!!!!!
                "Dogs best friend"
                "Every dog needs a friend"
                "Tyranny is but a mask that evil wears. Those who fail to perceive it as such, or perceiving it for what it is and deny or ignore it, are destined to be ruled and destroyed by it."
                "Good wife, good sons, good dogs, good guns, what more could one ask of life?
                " 'REAL WARRIORS NEVER CRY ' but it is permissible for their eyes to sweat from time to time"
                " Anyone who doesn't like dogs or guns, is a person never to be trusted!"
                (All the above, Yours Truly
                The only movement to which I want to belong is the bowel movement

Comment

[quote]
                  That is nice as hell.....How is the accuracy? Not that you would need much....[/b]
                  2 squirrels KIA yesterday #1 from about 50ft the spotter was at 75ft....I'm gonna bring it to Tenn so we can "stretch" it out a little

Just wanted to thank the guy's for helping me torture test this pup in Tenn. Rounds were running through it as fast as guys could load mags and man these things are fun...and cheap to shoot. I was shooting it at the 100 yd zero target and you could see how tight it was grouping watching the dirt behind it...tooo much fun.

Comment

Working...
                  X