No announcement yet.

New T-Shirts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XL that's one sweet shirt Rory!!! Very nice.
    "with the patience of an oyster....I watch and wait"

Training the US, one shooter at a time.

http://www.centralvirginiatactical.com

Comment

Hey My Friend, It's on the FedEx truck already. You'll see it tomorrow. --- R

[quote]
      XL that's one sweet shirt Rory!!! Very nice.[/b]

You're only as good as your last shot

There is no compromise in war, there is just war...

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear
      arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...

Thomas Jefferson

http://usarmorment.com

Comment

[quote]
        The T-Shirts are shipping today! If you already ordered them, they going out, if you haven't get your order in! If you need help just PM me. Cheers --- R[/b]

Any chance of getting one in size medium?

Thanks!

Comment

The smallest size we did was large. The medium sample they sent looked too small.

[quote]
          <div class='quotemain'>The T-Shirts are shipping today! If you already ordered them, they going out, if you haven't get your order in! If you need help just PM me. Cheers --- R[/b]

Thanks!
          [/b]

arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Splash. Very nice my man. Very nice indeed. Thanks.

I think I owe you a check? Shoot me a pm Rory.

"Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

Hey Rory any chance of doing something a tad larger for those of us that just can't seem to quit using the smoker...3XL variety 2's sometimes fit but I find that even pre-shrunk tend to last one washing before they get a little restrictive.

Comment

[quote]
                The smallest size we did was large. The medium sample they sent looked too small.

<div class='quotemain'>
                <div class='quotemain'>The T-Shirts are shipping today! If you already ordered them, they going out, if you haven't get your order in! If you need help just PM me. Cheers --- R[/b]

Thanks!
                [/b]
                [/b]

That's a shame. Please let me know if you ever get a good medium!

Comment

Mikey, we're almost out of this order. When I order the next batch I'll get you a XXXL and a couple mediums for those little folk that requested them. --- R

[quote]
                  Hey Rory any chance of doing something a tad larger for those of us that just can't seem to quit using the smoker...3XL variety 2's sometimes fit but I find that even pre-shrunk tend to last one washing before they get a little restrictive.[/b]

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Aerochris...interesting avatar you have there....

PS; Rory who is better than you Brother...helping out the little people
                    " May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't" General George S.Patton

" Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading"

" The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail...the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation" Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper

Comment

Just placed my order on the website for a large. Sweet!
                      Everbero Eminus

Comment

Working...
                      X