Federal GM308 M500 168 .308 Grain Sierra Match 500 Round Case $524.27
    Federal GM3006 168 Grain 30-06 Sierra Match 200 Round Case $308.76

Bushmaster AR-15 Patrolman M4 Upper Assembly Complete $498.95
    Complete Upper With Carry Handle.

Otis Shotgun Cleaning System 410 to 10 Gauge $26.66

Eberlestock Magic Carpet Shooting Mat $40.01

Springfield M1A 3rd Generation Scope Mount $106.76

UTG Pro LED Pistol Flashlight $48.56

I also just found we had one case of Federal AE380AP .380 95 Grain FMJ 1,000 Round Case $310.00

You're only as good as your last shot

There is no compromise in war, there is just war...

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear
    arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...

Thomas Jefferson

http://usarmorment.com

Rory,

Put me down for a UTG light.

"Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

roger

[quote]
      Rory,

Put me down for a UTG light.

[/b]

You're only as good as your last shot

There is no compromise in war, there is just war...

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear
      arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...

Thomas Jefferson

http://usarmorment.com

Comment

No, he's Vince...
        "It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep", Old Roman Proverb.
        "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know", Author Unknown.
        "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!", Shakespeare, Julius Ceaser, Act III, Scene I.

Comment

And an IOR pathfinder compass buddy.
          "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Comment

Janice is looking at one of these too.

Galati Classic Drag Bag - 48 inch * Color - Black

Can you put me a quote together for the whole enchilada bro?

Comment

Working...
            X