X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake City XM193

Lake City XM193

You're only as good as your last shot

There is no compromise in war, there is just war...

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear
    arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...

Thomas Jefferson

http://usarmorment.com

is this the same stuff thats in the 200 round packs also?

Comment

nice to see some ammo available again

Comment

It's the same stuff that is in any box marked XM193. Clarification...
        I get a lot of questions regarding Lake City ammo. Most of it centers on the color of the box and the suffix such as XM193 A, C, H, etc. The rumors abound. Unless XM193 is marked as PD it is exactly the same ammo no what the letter is or the color of the box.

XM193 is brown box 20 rounds, "A" is the same ammo on stripper clips, "C" is Black box, commercial packaging, "H" is in plastic belt holders etc. and the list goes on.

I got a call last week from a guy who said i cheated him because the ammo wasn't in brown boxes. Well, I'm not selling boxes, I'm selling the contents of the boxes. If the Black box is good enough for the government to use to guard nuclear plants (they buy the same stuff), it's good enough to go plink at the range. I know that no matter what I write the debate will continue but all of those designations are simply to clarify the packaging types.

Unless it's PD which is ammo that for what ever reason didn't make it for mil spec. It could be cosmetic, or something like the primers didn't get enough sealant or whatever. Most of the PD will be just as accurate as the non-PD. ATK (Federal) does not sell ammo that is unsafe or sub-standard without designating it as such.

[quote]
        is this the same stuff thats in the 200 round packs also?[/b]

You're only as good as your last shot

There is no compromise in war, there is just war...

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear
        arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...

Thomas Jefferson

http://usarmorment.com

Comment

There isn't anything wrong with this ammo. I shoot ALOT of it. Shoots the same as the brown box. Same stuff. Different box. Paper hates it big time. Runs when ever I start firing at it.
          No man knows how bad he is, until he has tried very hard to be good.
          C.S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
          X