CCI Speer Lawman 230 Grain Ball

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCI Speer Lawman 230 Grain Ball

I just got a shipping notice from CCI/Speer for 230 Grain 45's. If anybody wants a case let me know in advance and I'll reserve the case(s) for you. Even though they went up $10 since last time SP price for this batch will still be $299/case of 1,000 rounds. They should be here within the next week. --- Cheers, R

You're only as good as your last shot

There is no compromise in war, there is just war...

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear
    arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...

Thomas Jefferson

http://usarmorment.com

[quote]
    I just got a shipping notice from CCI/Speer for 230 Grain 45's. If anybody wants a case let me know in advance and I'll reserve the case(s) for you. Even though they went up $10 since last time SP price for this batch will still be $299/case of 1,000 rounds. They should be here within the next week. --- Cheers, R[/b]
    Hey Rory,

I am in for a 1,000rnd case of the Speer Lawman 230gr. I'll shoot you a message to confirm.
    Better pointed bullets than pointed speeches. - Otto von Bismark (1815-1898

Comment

PM sent buddy.
      "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

Working...
      X