...A Little Bit O' 45s...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...A Little Bit O' 45s...

After the latest draught we finally got in a few 45s. Out of 350 cases this is all I have left to sell. <strike>Four</strike> One case of CCI Speer 230 grain, brass cased, boxer primed, metal jacket, reloadable in 50 round boxes. 20 boxes to a case. SP Only $299/case. It won't make it through the weekend so if you want any PM or email me before it's a gonner. This was a surprize load from the kids at Federal because of all the crying we have been doing. I haven't had any rounds for my own guns for over a month so I stole case #5...

PS, it's over $400 on the website

You're only as good as your last shot

There is no compromise in war, there is just war...

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear
    arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...

Thomas Jefferson

http://usarmorment.com

Get while it's hot guys. My dad and I have two cases of this in the basement and damned if I'm not thinking about making it three. That's getting close to hoarding though.

Vince
    "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

Close? I am only hoarding reloaded ammo here!

Steve

[quote]
      Get while it's hot guys. My dad and I have two cases of this in the basement and damned if I'm not thinking about making it three. That's getting close to hoarding though.

Vince[/b]

Comment

PM sent, if you still have one case, I'll take it. I promise to check my PM's this time.

James
        "Ever since I was a kid I've had snakes as pets. They're clean and quiet. You give them rodents and they give you pure, unconditional indifference." Carl Hiaasen

"The Constitution is NOT and instrument for the government to restrain the people, it IS an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

"War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner." ? Cormac McCarthy

Comment

Payment sent, Thanks for the PM.

James
          "Ever since I was a kid I've had snakes as pets. They're clean and quiet. You give them rodents and they give you pure, unconditional indifference." Carl Hiaasen

"The Constitution is NOT and instrument for the government to restrain the people, it IS an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

"War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner." ? Cormac McCarthy

Comment

[quote]
            That's getting close to hoarding though.

Vince[/b]

Hoarding makes it sound bad. I like to think of it as "investing" Hell the ammo I started "investing" in last year has done a lot better than my 201K In my book hoarding woulda been buying all of em instead of one so my other SP buddies couldnt git some

PS , Rory you are da man and it's good to have you around, very few are not taking advantage of the shortage..thanks brother.
            " May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't" General George S.Patton

" Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading"

" The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail...the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation" Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper

Comment

No, I can't take advantage of the situation. I wouldn't want to be on the other end scrounging for pennies so I could shoot.

My favorite sign in all of Philadelphia is hanging in a strange little bicycle shop window. "We Cheat Everybody And Pass The Savings On To You." Food For Thought.

[quote]
              <div class='quotemain'>That's getting close to hoarding though.

Vince[/b]

Hoarding makes it sound bad. I like to think of it as "investing" Hell the ammo I started "investing" in last year has done a lot better than my 201K In my book hoarding woulda been buying all of em instead of one so my other SP buddies couldnt git some

PS , Rory you are da man and it's good to have you around, very few are not taking advantage of the shortage..thanks brother.
              [/b]

arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Hey Rory,

Just checking on some sources for pistol ammo and remembered this thread from last month.

Do you have any .45acp or 9mm ammo available at this time? If so, what have you got?

Thanks,
                ORD out...
                Better pointed bullets than pointed speeches. - Otto von Bismark (1815-1898

Comment

I went through the entire shipment last week in one day! The local gun shops are limiting customers to 5 boxes per. NUTS! Anybody that is looking for 45s, 9s or 308 GMM let me know and when the next truck lands I'll grab enough to go around for SP Crew. It's like a fist fight (or an argument with the ex) to get 45s or 9s.

[quote]
                  Hey Rory,

Just checking on some sources for pistol ammo and remembered this thread from last month.

Do you have any .45acp or 9mm ammo available at this time? If so, what have you got?

Thanks,
                  ORD out...[/b]

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                  X