Hmm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm

Ok, I wonder where these 11 bundles of joy are heading?

[attachment=10783:rorys_or...__latest.jpg]

She's closing them up and they'll be in the mail buddy.

Attached Files
    "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Could those be?...Genuine "Gunners Gear" shooting bags! Thanks my friend. Tell Janice I said thank you. TTYS --- R

[quote]
    Ok, I wonder where these 11 bundles of joy are heading?

[/b]

You're only as good as your last shot

There is no compromise in war, there is just war...

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear
    arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...

Thomas Jefferson

http://usarmorment.com

Comment

No sweat. She's on to a couple of special requests now, so stand by.
      "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Comment

[quote]
        Could those be?...Genuine "Gunners Gear" shooting bags! Thanks my friend. Tell Janice I said thank you. TTYS --- R

<div class='quotemain'>Ok, I wonder where these 11 bundles of joy are heading?

[/b]
        [/b]
        Hey Rory...if their not all spoken for I'll take a desert and woodland. Thanks bro.
        " May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't" General George S.Patton

" Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading"

" The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail...the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation" Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper

Comment

Very nice bags Vince. Tell the wife she is an artist.

Comment

Happy Easter Guys. No problem Sam, you got it.

[quote]
            Very nice bags Vince. Tell the wife she is an artist.[/b]

You're only as good as your last shot

There is no compromise in war, there is just war...

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear
            arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...

Thomas Jefferson

http://usarmorment.com

Comment

Suhweet gunner, glad to see you guys do us shooting guys good.
              Anybody who doesn't have a bag from gunners gear, should get one. It is a definite +++++ in your kit. Don't know what I ever did without it.
              In the Jungle, On the hunt, I am The Ghost in the Darkness

Comment

[quote]
                Anybody who doesn't have a bag from gunners gear, should get one. It is a definite +++++ in your kit. Don't know what I ever did without it.[/b]

+1 on that. I didn't realize just how good until I had to borrow a rear bag at the range from someone. I had never used anything other than gunners and if I can help it...never will. Hope you had a good Easter as well Travis.
                " May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't" General George S.Patton

" Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading"

" The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail...the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation" Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper

Comment

[quote]
                  No sweat. She's on to a couple of special requests now, so stand by. [/b]

Man I hope one of the "special requests" is the one I put in for ammo wallets...

and the bags and wallets are super high quality, definitely worth the money

Comment

[quote]
                    <div class='quotemain'>No sweat. She's on to a couple of special requests now, so stand by. [/b]

Man I hope one of the "special requests" is the one I put in for ammo wallets...

[/b]
                    Trying to get multicam out of Crye. It's proving difficult. They're on the list. Bear with ut.

Comment

Good luck! Crye is a real ass about their Multicam, and who they sell it to. When they do, they want big bucks for it.

I priced some GorTex jackets for our training staff. The ones that were in Multicam were signicantly more in cost than either Marpat or ACU. Ridiculously more.
                      www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

[quote]
                        <div class='quotemain'>
                        <div class='quotemain'>No sweat. She's on to a couple of special requests now, so stand by. [/b]

[/b]
                        Trying to get multicam out of Crye. It's proving difficult. They're on the list. Bear with ut.
                        [/b]
                        No problem. Multicam is just my first preference, hell I would take them in safety orange if that was what you told me they were coming in. Now that I think about it, safety orange would be pretty damn cool to trot out at the F-Class matches. The only problem would be that people would notice them and probably harass you for more orders.

Comment

I didn't realize how great they were either until one "accidentally" got ran over by a certain type of heavy vehicle and it help up.

Oh and if you do a run of Multicam bags or wallets then you can add an order for one of each for me.

Comment

Best rear bag on the planet.
                            "with the patience of an oyster....I watch and wait"

Training the US, one shooter at a time.

http://www.centralvirginiatactical.com

Comment

Working...
                            X