Just A Few Things Coming In On Monday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just A Few Things Coming In On Monday

I have a few things coming in Monday's shipment maybe one of you guy's are looking for.
    • 10 - Magpul 30 round PMag Window Type-Black
    • 9 - Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guards
    • 2 - SOG Tactical Tomahawks
    • A Few Badger Ordnance Tactical Latches, Both Gen I and II
    • 6 - Millett 1-4x24 DMS Scopes
    • Traser Watches 6506, 6508 and 6502 (later next week)
    Cheers --- Rory

You're only as good as your last shot

There is no compromise in war, there is just war...

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear
    arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...

Thomas Jefferson

http://usarmorment.com

Rory,

How much for the mags and trigger guards?
    "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

Just std Magpul prices. I'm not gouging like everybody else. I am not putting them on the website because last time our phones didn't stop ringing for 12 hours and we sold out of mags in 14 minutes.

[quote]
      Rory,

How much for the mags and trigger guards?[/b]

arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Which handle do the SOG hawks have ?

Comment

Here's the full description and pics...

SOG

[quote]
          Which handle do the SOG hawks have ?[/b]

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Rory,

I'll take 6 mags.
            "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Comment

If you have any of the 30rd PMags left, I'll take 'em. I'll take a MagPul trigger guard as well.

I'm gonna pull rank and take Vince's as well...............

BTW, you don't have any standard or PMags for a DPMS .308, do ya?
              www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

[quote]
                BTW, you don't have any standard or PMags for a DPMS .308, do ya?[/b]
                Don't wanna step on Rory's toes, but I don't think anyone has any of the 7.62 PMAGS yet. Magpul hasn't officially released them and from what I understand...it may be a few more months until we see any for sale anywhere. Brownells already has a backorder list of nearing 500 of them last I heard!!!

Hopefully you'll have better luck with the standard metal DPMS or C-Products mags.
                Better pointed bullets than pointed speeches. - Otto von Bismark (1815-1898

Comment

[quote]
                  If you have any of the 30rd PMags left, I'll take 'em. I'll take a MagPul trigger guard as well.

I'm gonna pull rank and take Vince's as well...............

BTW, you don't have any standard or PMags for a DPMS .308, do ya?[/b]
                  Yeah, you'll poop if you eat enough too.

Aren't you supposed to be finishing my pop's pea shooter? Get back to work luddite.

Comment

Working...
                  X