Props

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props

Just placed my second order with this company-- each order was sent out the next day!
    Fair prices, fast shipping-- what more can you ask for! Difinately a site I'll vistit when I have extra cash or "need" something.

"The two most powerful warriors are patience and time."
    Leo Tolstoy

O K what company are we discussing?
    Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto " You cannot Invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."

yours truly ,, Ron

Out here. not quite in touch with reality. Nant-y-glo PA.. In the Allegheny Mountains, the first frontier: U S N ---1967-1971>>> One Nation under GOD, Indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. Whether they like it, or not.

Comment

US Armorment, LLC
      "It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep", Old Roman Proverb.
      "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know", Author Unknown.
      "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!", Shakespeare, Julius Ceaser, Act III, Scene I.

Comment

Posted it US ARMORMENT's forum--

But I've ordered two things from you too Ron, and they were both GTG!
        "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time."
        Leo Tolstoy

Comment

Made purchase with them, very good.
          Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto " You cannot Invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."

yours truly ,, Ron

Out here. not quite in touch with reality. Nant-y-glo PA.. In the Allegheny Mountains, the first frontier: U S N ---1967-1971>>> One Nation under GOD, Indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. Whether they like it, or not.

Comment

Working...
          X