One of SP's Gems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of SP's Gems

For those of you who know Rory at US Armorment this no surprise for those who havent dealt with him he is THE MAN. There isn't much he can't get...the service is second to none and he ALWAYS takes care of the SP guys. Thanks again Rory...pulled my azz outta the fire on some late Christmas gifts.
    " May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't" General George S.Patton

" Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading"

" The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail...the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation" Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper

I will second that!

Last Christmas when I was needing Otis 5.56 and 7.62 kits to send to the soldiers..........Rory was the man who came thru!

HANLEY

Comment

Yep. Rory's the man. Older than me. Not as old as Vern. Course most aren't.

He is always the guy to get whatever, and a good deal to boot.

"Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

Nice deals on some ammo....site account created!

NRA Endowment Life Member

Proud Son of a former Tomb Guard

Comment

Yes, Rory is a great guy and even more a great friend. Always willing to go the extra mile to help. I like dealing with him because you get what you ask for and at a great price. Most of all he cares about the SP member here. The "Specials" he runs for us are always welcomed and needed. 45 ACP ammo is one item he's had great prices on for the SP members. Just one of many things like bi-pods, packs, scopes, kestrels and much more. US Armorment is listed at the top bar on my bowser and I always go there first.

Merry Christmas, flea
          "with the patience of an oyster....I watch and wait"

Training the US, one shooter at a time.

http://www.centralvirginiatactical.com

Comment

Working...
          X