Engraving

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engraving

I finally got Gunny to let go of his toy to get some pictures for you guys.

Attached Files

Very nice!!

Comment

Very nice. How was the engraving done? Laser? By hand?
      Everbero Eminus

Comment

Laser
        www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

SEMPER FI!
          I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American -Daniel Webster

Freedom & Fear; Justice & Cruelty have always been at War, and we know that God is not neutral between them - George W. Bush

I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you - Genghis Khan

I dont know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you, half as well as you deserve. B. Baggins, Lord of the Rings

Comment

STRONG LIKE BULL!!!
            "No sword? Use a stick. No stick? Use a rock. No rock? Use your fists and feet! Lose your life, but make the enemy pay!"

Comment

<span style="font-family:Garamond">$this->unconvert_size(24, Outfrigganstanding</span>)
              "It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep", Old Roman Proverb.
              "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know", Author Unknown.
              "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!", Shakespeare, Julius Ceaser, Act III, Scene I.

Comment

Working...
              X