Welcome Spartan Armory!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Spartan Armory!

I would like to welcome SP's newest vendor, Spartan Armory!

I had the pleasure of meeting and talking at length with the owner, Matt Lilley. Spartan Armory does custom finishes, as well as full-line Armorer's work on rifles, pistols and shotguns. They use a lot of KG Coatings products, as well as moly coating.

Their website is still being fully "built", but the photo gallery is up an running with pics of some great custom finishes. Check 'em out!

http://spartan-armory.com/
    Attached Files
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

SWEET !!! gloooocks ! specialy the first one !
    " IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, USE DUCT TAPE !" said Uncle Bowe

Comment

Welcome aboard SP!! Love the finishes!
      I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American -Daniel Webster

Freedom & Fear; Justice & Cruelty have always been at War, and we know that God is not neutral between them - George W. Bush

I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you - Genghis Khan

I dont know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you, half as well as you deserve. B. Baggins, Lord of the Rings

Comment

Very cool looking pistols. Welcome.
        Here?s to cheating, stealing, and drinking. If you must cheat, then cheat death. If you must steal then steal a young girl?s heart. And if you must drink then have a drink with me.

Comment

Welcome aboard!

"Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

Welcome to Paradise! Nice finishes.

I might need a lightning bolt.

James
            "Ever since I was a kid I've had snakes as pets. They're clean and quiet. You give them rodents and they give you pure, unconditional indifference." Carl Hiaasen

"The Constitution is NOT and instrument for the government to restrain the people, it IS an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

"War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner." ? Cormac McCarthy

Comment

Welcome!

That Lightening Bolt Glock is the Foshizzle!!!!!!

SHAZAM!

hanley

Comment

Welcome aboard. Come on in, kick your feet up, grab something to drink and hang out for awhile.
                In the Jungle, On the hunt, I am The Ghost in the Darkness

Comment

those are nice but his laser engraving is top notch as well. i had the pleasure of meeting Matt and seeing his engraving work first hand.

Comment

Welcome to Paradise.
                    " If you want peace,prepair for war "- Imi Lichtenfeld
                    '' I don't like to fight, I like to win!" -Me

Comment

stargrunt, post a pic of Gunny's slide when ya get a chance.

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

[quote]
                        stargrunt, post a pic of Gunny's slide when ya get a chance.[/b]

i will as soon as i can steal it from him. Gunny isnt much for handing over his toys

Comment

Their website isn't finished yet. Probably a dumb question, but how do we contact these guys? I have .50 Beowulf that will be finished in a few weeks and I would like to get a custom job like this done. Any help would be appreciated.
                          Far Beyond Driven

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made so and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." John Stuart Mills (1806-1873

Comment

Call Matt Lilley directly. Make sure ya tell him you are from Sniper's Paradise. (770) 655-5324

Comment

Much appreciated cmshoot!
                              Far Beyond Driven

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made so and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." John Stuart Mills (1806-1873

Comment

Working...
                              X