• Show
Clear All

• Some of the work we have done

G34 with Streamlight weaponlight and double mag pouch

G34 with TLR1 duty holster in coyote brown

1911 operator Duty holster in Black

G26/27 IWB duty holster in OD Green

S&W Shield IWB duty holster in grey with jhooks

S&W shield IWB grey, all holsters have the mouth opened for easier feed into holster

Shield IWB backside

Sig P229 OWB duty holster

Sig P229 OWB backside

Owner of Peach State Concelment
    Visit My Website

G23 with TLR1 OWB duty holster grey front

G23 with TLR1 duty holster black back with malice clips for molle

Caracal OWB holster

G26/27 IWB specific holster and mag pouch
    Visit My Website

Comment

Glock IWB specific mag pouch

1911 IWB mag pouch

Sig P226 IWB holster

Ruger LCP IWB holster

Mag pouch for AI .308 mag

Visit My Website

Comment

Can you make an inside the waist holster fer a Colt Woodsman (4 in.)?
        I stand with Israel !!!!!!!!!!!
        "Dogs best friend"
        "Every dog needs a friend"
        "Tyranny is but a mask that evil wears. Those who fail to perceive it as such, or perceiving it for what it is and deny or ignore it, are destined to be ruled and destroyed by it."
        "Good wife, good sons, good dogs, good guns, what more could one ask of life?
        " 'REAL WARRIORS NEVER CRY ' but it is permissible for their eyes to sweat from time to time"
        " Anyone who doesn't like dogs or guns, is a person never to be trusted!"
        (All the above, Yours Truly
        The only movement to which I want to belong is the bowel movement

Comment

[quote]
          Can you make an inside the waist holster fer a Colt Woodsman (4 in.)?[/b]
          If we have the gun, then yes. Unfortunately i do not own one and I searched my go to websites for molds and they do not have this one.
          Visit My Website

Comment

Can you guys make custom kydex knife sheaths? I know I'd have to send you the knife if you do. It's a Tops Steel Eagle.
            PS.
            Added your web address to your signature line to make it easier to get to your website hope you don't mind.

"The two most powerful warriors are patience and time."
            Leo Tolstoy

Comment

[quote]
              Can you guys make custom kydex knife sheaths? I know I'd have to send you the knife if you do. It's a Tops Steel Eagle.
              PS.
              Added your web address to your signature line to make it easier to get to your website hope you don't mind.

[/b]
              Yes we can do custom knife sheaths, we just don't do many of them. If you would like one just send me an email to peach.state.concealment@gmail.com and we can work out the details.
              Visit My Website

Comment

Great looking gear!

Comment

Great work, Austin! I've got one of your AI mag pouches, I'll play with it soon.
                  www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

How about a BHP set up for the pistol and pouches? Shep, did you ever pursue that one?
                    "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

Hell no! I'll get on it.

I've got the belt holster and mag pouch he made for the BDA, though.

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Scratch that, it wasn't the BHP, it was the holster to work with the Safariland quick connect forks and receivers for the BDA. Senility is a drag.
                        "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

I knew what ya mention........I used to spend a lot of time with my Great-Grandpa, so I'm used to dealing with folks your age.

I'll trade ya the holster for that special order rear bag!

Comment

Working...
                          X