Our IWB Specific holster- $35

OWB Style Mag pouch- $20

OWB Style Double Mag Pouch- $40

IWB Specific Style Mag Pouch (Singles only)- $15

Extras:
    Weaponlight (X200,X300, TLR-1, ETC): $15
    Colors- Colors other than Black, Coyote Brown, Grey, OD Green; Add $5
    Extra Belt loops- $5

There are different mounting options available such as Malice Clips (for MOLLE) and Bladetech TekLok's. These a run a little more but are useful if you are putting your items on other things other thank just a normal belt.

We can do knife sheaths, flash light holsters and others but if you would like one you would need to ship us the item so we can mold it.

If you have any custom projects you would like done just contact us. We are always looking for a challenge.

$this->unconvert_size(12, Shipping Cost: That little extra price that is usually tagged on after you done spent $$$ on a certain purchase that is usually based off weight. At Peach State Concealment if your order ships to any of the 50 states or a APO/FPO address overseas (Military, Contractors) shipping is free. Yes free. From now and until we go out of business or until the complete zombie takeover shipping will always be free.

But if it ships to an foreign address there will be extra added.
    )

Weekly we try to update info at Our Website, but if you are also into the social networking scene you can find us on Facebook at Peach State Concealment or follow us on twitter at PS Concealment

This is the initial pricing post, This will be updated in next few days to have certain things added.
    Owner of Peach State Concelment
    Visit My Website

Welcome... looks like you make some great holsters. Going to have to order one and try it out.

Comment

I think I met you last year... were you at the GA Top Shot thing at Creekside? Username rings a bell... Thinking you shot some videos or took pictures or something there.

Comment

[quote]
        I think I met you last year... were you at the GA Top Shot thing at Creekside? Username rings a bell... Thinking you shot some videos or took pictures or something there.[/b]

Yes I met you there, I got put out on the second weekend during the uzi challenge. Also yes I was the guy taking pictures of you and the other finalists during the last event. That's the most fun I've had shooting in a long time.
        Owner of Peach State Concelment
        Visit My Website

Comment

[quote]
          <div class='quotemain'>I think I met you last year... were you at the GA Top Shot thing at Creekside? Username rings a bell... Thinking you shot some videos or took pictures or something there.[/b]

Yes I met you there, I got put out on the second weekend during the uzi challenge. Also yes I was the guy taking pictures of you and the other finalists during the last event. That's the most fun I've had shooting in a long time.
          [/b]
          It was the most fun I've had at a competition, period. Hope he does it again this year. Glad you're here! I'll post a review of your holster when I get one.

Comment

Here's the rig he made for my Browning BDA 9mm:

www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

IWB order headed your way soon. Welcome and thanks for supporting the site!

Comment

Working...
              X