Welcome to Peach State Concealment!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Peach State Concealment!

I'd like to welcome SP's newest vendor, Peach State Concealment!

The owner, Austin, is a great guy that builds a great product at a killer price. When I couldn't find a holster for my Browning BDM 9mm, Austin built one with a matching mag pouch....in my favorite OD green!

He's not a member yet, but I'll post his username here as soon as he signs up so that y'all can contact him through the board. In the meantime, contact him through his website and let him know that you're from SP.

Peach State Concealment
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Welcome to Paradise!
    " If you want peace,prepair for war "- Imi Lichtenfeld
    '' I don't like to fight, I like to win!" -Me

Comment

Hello everyone! As cmshoot stated my name is Austin and I run Peach State Concealment. Thank you very much for having me here.

We are a small custom kydex company out of Temple Georgia and are always working on a way to make our products more efficient for the user, so if you have any feedback let me know. It will always be appreciated.

We are constantly picking up various molds and items so that we can expand out inventory. Currently we cover 39 different pistols ranging from Glock's, M&P's, XD's, 1911's all the way to a Caracal. We've even made a car holster for a AK.

If you do not see a item you would like a holster or pouch for just contact me. Most of the time if a local customer wants a holster and I do not have the mold I will invite that customer to my business and I will make the holster while he or she waits. If you are not local, still; contact me I will have a solution that will work for both of us.

I will post some more information in other threads detailing some more of our specifics. Anyways thank you again to you all for having us here, we are very much looking forward to this!
      Owner of Peach State Concelment
      Visit My Website

Comment

welcome aboard !
        " IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, USE DUCT TAPE !" said Uncle Bowe

Comment

Welcome aboard......lee........
          XX-Special Forces Assn. (MN
          Retired Deputy Sheriff
          SSG Airborne Inf. (Ret

Comment

Welcome to Paradise ...
            "It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep", Old Roman Proverb.
            "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know", Author Unknown.
            "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!", Shakespeare, Julius Ceaser, Act III, Scene I.

Comment

Welcome!
              "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

Welcome aboard!

"Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

"If you are worried about your firearm getting scratched while carrying, just go put it in the safe."

Comment

Working...
                  X