Kowa 663 Came in Today :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kowa 663 Came in Today :)

I have been wanting a Kowa 6xx since looking through MBandy's at the last two get togethers. Since there is a Spotting/Wind clinic in May i figured it was time to break down and get me one. I picked up the 663 with the LER 25x eyepiece from Scott, came in today. Man it is nice, I was looking down the street this afternoon and it was super clear with no noticeable color fringing, just like looking out the window. Scott took good care of me and got it to me fast, thanks.

Nice. Very nice. Can't wait to try it.

Maybe I'll be able to see your hits finally.
    "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

Hey, thanks for the great feedback! I'm glad you are pleased. Kowa makes great spotters!!

Scott
      Scott Berish, Owner
      Liberty Optics LLC
      An Official Vendor of Sniper?s Paradise
      "See Better, Shoot Better"
      www.libertyoptics.com

Phone: 406-890-2714
      If no answer: 352-572-1469 (cell
      Fax: 763-431-5015
      Email: Scott@LibertyOptics.com

Secure snail mail payments:
      Liberty Optics
      PO Box 2554
      Kalispell MT 59903

Comment

[quote]
        Nice. Very nice. Can't wait to try it.

Maybe I'll be able to see your hits finally. [/b]
        Ben's got such tricked out gear ya can't see his hits......
        " May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't" General George S.Patton

" Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading"

" The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail...the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation" Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper

Comment

[quote]
          <div class='quotemain'>Nice. Very nice. Can't wait to try it.

Maybe I'll be able to see your hits finally. [/b]
          Ben's got such tricked out gear ya can't see his hits......
          [/b]
          That is right, mine are all hits, just cant see them...

Comment

Working...
          X