X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kruger APR 14-50x60 benefit auction for new 600 yard range

SPers,

OK, let's kill two birds with one stone. I want to get the APR spotter into your hands, and I want to help out my new brothers at my local range.

My new range is the Whitefish Rifle and Pistol Club http://www.whitefishriflepistol.org/

It's a neat facility set in some gorgeous state land about 8 miles northwest of Kalispell. I am member #308

Now for the bad news. For years they had a 1000 yard range, that was recently forced to be shut down by a lawsuit from a developer (and the residents of the subdivision they built) who claimed bullets were whizzing over the rooftops Not having the $$$ to fight it, the Club agreed to shut down the range permanently just a little while before I moved here

Now for some better news. The Board of Directors has approved a plan to build a new 600 yard range, which will be doable with a land swap and some creative configuration. 600 yards is better than nothing, and twice as good as the current 300 yard maximum (the longest in all of Flathead County, for crying out loud!!) All that is needed are funds, and this is where I'd like to help. So, beginning now, and ending at 2000 hours EST, June 27, I will be auctioning off a Kruger APR 14-50x60 spotter here on SP, with ALL the sale proceeds going to the Whitefish Rifle and Pistol Club Range Project. Get a great tactical spotter, and help us thumb our noses at the anti-gunners with a new range!!

Check the Optics section for my review of the spotter. Vern Harrison currently has the 7-25x50 at CVT. He may post his impressions soon.

Thanks guys. Bidding begins now!

Good luck!

Scott

PS - Just post your bid right here in this thread. If you wish to remain anonymous, PM me and I'll post your bid for you.

$this->unconvert_size(10, cmshoot added:

I'm going to sweeten the pot: The winning bidder for this scope will also receive a $50 Silver Membership to SP as a prize. For a list of all the perks that go with this, check this link: http://snipersparadise.com/snipercha...=0#entry156081

If the winning member is already a Silver Member, I will upgrade them to Gold as the prize. If the winning member wasn't previously Silver or Gold, and wishes to upgrade to Gold, they can upgrade to the $100 Gold Membership for $50.
    )
    Scott Berish, Owner
    Liberty Optics LLC
    An Official Vendor of Sniper?s Paradise
    "See Better, Shoot Better"
    www.libertyoptics.com

Phone: 406-890-2714
    If no answer: 352-572-1469 (cell
    Fax: 763-431-5015
    Email: Scott@LibertyOptics.com

Secure snail mail payments:
    Liberty Optics
    PO Box 2554
    Kalispell MT 59903

$300
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

$400

Scott, you had to do this after I bought the 6-24? You bastard!
      "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

"How you train is EXACTLY how you fight" Col (Ret) Robert B. Nett, awarded Medal of Honor

Comment

$490

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

This is a great optic, and for a good cause. Let's help out. You never know when you might need a hand like this in your neck of the woods.

Comment

The new spotter just arrived.

Auction ends Friday at 2000 hours due to the scheduled outage at 2100 hours per cmshoot.

Scott
              Scott Berish, Owner
              Liberty Optics LLC
              www.libertyoptics.com

Liberty Optics
              PO Box 2554
              Kalispell MT 59903

Comment

$499

I wouldn't be surprised if some last minute bidder didn't try to "snipe" this one.

Jimro
                "How you train is EXACTLY how you fight" Col (Ret) Robert B. Nett, awarded Medal of Honor

Comment

I'm going to sweeten the pot: The winning bidder for this scope will also receive a $50 Silver Membership to SP as a prize. For a list of all the perks that go with this, check this link: http://snipersparadise.com/sniperchat/inde...t=0#entry156081

If the winning member is already a Silver Member, I will upgrade them to Gold as the prize. If the winning member wasn't previously Silver or Gold, and wishes to upgrade to Gold, they can upgrade to the $100 Gold Membership for $50.

Comment

bump

Comment

Less than 2 hours!
                      Scott Berish, Owner
                      Liberty Optics LLC
                      www.libertyoptics.com

Liberty Optics
                      PO Box 2554
                      Kalispell MT 59903

Comment

Got the scope Wednesday, awesome customer service as always. Once I get some more time (and let my sniper team play around with it) I'll write up my impression.

Jimro

Comment

Jimro:

Please do let us know your thoughts on the new glass....inquiring minds and all.

Wayne

Comment

Working...
                          X