X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.libertyoptics.com

SPers,

We are at a point now where we want the cyber world to know LO is not some new fly-by-night company when we launch the website. We want people visiting us for the first time to know that we have been in business awhile and take customer service quite seriously - we walk the walk and not just talk the talk.

This is where we ask those who have been a LO customer (or perhaps an SP moderator) to offer their own testimony or thoughts about LO. I know this is solicited but we really are just letting you know there is an opportunity to get your comments or experiences on www.libertyoptics.com

Thus, if anyone would be interested in providing any testimonials, photos with captions, or any other written communication (hopefully positive ......but hey, we'll take the bad with the good ) we would *love* to have them. You do not need to give your name or other identifying info if you don't want to, but any bit that tells the reader who you are would be great.

You can post here, send in PM, or email (esp. photos) to LibertyOptics@aol.com

Again, thanks in advance, we look forward to continued service of the membership here.

Scott
    Scott Berish, Owner
    Liberty Optics LLC
    An Official Vendor of Sniper?s Paradise
    "See Better, Shoot Better"
    www.libertyoptics.com

Phone: 406-890-2714
    If no answer: 352-572-1469 (cell
    Fax: 763-431-5015
    Email: Scott@LibertyOptics.com

Secure snail mail payments:
    Liberty Optics
    PO Box 2554
    Kalispell MT 59903

Well, I guess solicitation wasn't the way to go. at least publicly.
    Scott Berish, Owner
    Liberty Optics LLC
    www.libertyoptics.com

Liberty Optics
    PO Box 2554
    Kalispell MT 59903

Comment

Scott, I'm putting something together for my IOR 6-24, as well as my LRF. Lately, I've been moving faster than jpbeck when the Krispy Kreme light comes on. I'll get 'er done and get it to ya ASAP.
      www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Hey Big Bro,
        I'm getting something together, as well.
        Respectfully,
        Harry
        "It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep", Old Roman Proverb.
        "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know", Author Unknown.
        "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!", Shakespeare, Julius Ceaser, Act III, Scene I.

Comment

Thanks guys!!

Harry, did you get my PMs??

Shep - I didn't know you could move that fast...
          Scott Berish, Owner
          Liberty Optics LLC
          www.libertyoptics.com

Liberty Optics
          PO Box 2554
          Kalispell MT 59903

Comment

Yeah, that's pretty fast. I'm wearing out several pairs of shoes a week.
            www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

[quote]
              Harry, did you get my PMs??[/b]
              "It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep", Old Roman Proverb.
              "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know", Author Unknown.
              "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!", Shakespeare, Julius Ceaser, Act III, Scene I.

Comment

Hey Scott,

Trying to get my rifle together, and will get you a pic and some nice comment.....
                Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
                -Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955

Here, hold my trophy while I kiss your girlfriend. -NoFear Gear 1996

They do not teach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose. They do not teach that His Pity allows them to drop their jobs when they dam'-well choose. As in the thronged and the lighted ways, so in the dark and desert they stand, Wary and watchful all their days that their brethren's day may be long in the land
                -Rudyard Kipling in "The Sons of Martha" (a poem about warriors

Comment

Rob, now that's just wrong. Add another to the "will pay" list.
                  "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time."
                  Leo Tolstoy

Comment

Well I've been busier then a one armed paper hanger. However I did get a chance to look at some of LO's new Minox binos and spotting scope.

All I can say is WOW! The binos are better then my IOR 10x40's, by far. I love my IOR's and have stated this many times here at SP. However the new Minox binos, 10x42 BR's are (OD my favorite color) and are some of the best glass I have looked through. Dang near as good as the $1700 Leica's I looked through last year. Amazing.

The spotter is very small with a fixed 30X eye piece. To be so small (perfect size for precision work) perform like high end 85 mm glass. Although these are 62 mm, with some fine features, like extended sunshade and eye piece.

The spotter is only like 10" long, and blows alway most every spotter I've looked through over the years.

Sorry for the short review but I have folks here training.

Gotta run, Vern
                    "with the patience of an oyster....I watch and wait"

Training the US, one shooter at a time.

http://www.centralvirginiatactical.com

Comment

Scott, did you ever get a website started?
                      In the Jungle, On the hunt, I am The Ghost in the Darkness

Comment

Scott,
                        How big do you want the photos??? I can do pics of my scope and my eotech for you...
                        CelticRaven

-- Poor is the country with no heroes and worse yet, is the country that forgets its heroes.

Plan for what CAN happen, not what HAS happened.
                        --CelticRaven

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
                        --Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I too am interested, did you ever get a website up and running? I am still in need of optics and a spotting scope and would love to see what all you have!

-Eric

Comment

[quote]
                            I too am interested, did you ever get a website up and running? I am still in need of optics and a spotting scope and would love to see what all you have!

-Eric[/b]

Still in progress, all that's left is to add a few product lines and pricing, waiting on some CDs from a few manufacturers to upload, and we will be testing it on a "dummy" host site soon.
                            Scott Berish, Owner
                            Liberty Optics LLC
                            www.libertyoptics.com

Liberty Optics
                            PO Box 2554
                            Kalispell MT 59903

Comment

[quote]
                              <div class='quotemain'>I too am interested, did you ever get a website up and running? I am still in need of optics and a spotting scope and would love to see what all you have!

-Eric[/b]

Still in progress, all that's left is to add a few product lines and pricing, waiting on some CDs from a few manufacturers to upload, and we will be testing it on a "dummy" host site soon.
                              [/b]
                              Scott,
                              Sorry for the late reply sir. I would be glad to add in a comment and pic of my Flea Scope. The service was first rate, and the product has done everything you said it would and then some. I have a couple buddies that still shake their heads when i break out my 6.5x55 with my IOR 3x18x42-35mm! Even with a ARD on it, it still resolves as good as pretty much any of the normal scopes around here. When it is starting to get dark and the other scopes begin to "catch up" i simply remove the ARD and suddenly the sn****'s stop and jaws drop Bullet proof product and first rate knowledge of your product lines are very appreciated.

Gary,
                              P.S. I really do appreciate all the help! That Flea Scope makes shooting out to 600 yards pretty dang easy!

Comment

Working...
                              X