X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sapere aude

Welcome aboard.

You have found the best optics resource on the net. Scott @ Liberty Optics. He is a great guy who will steer your right and take care of you through the whole deal and more importantly, afterwards.
    "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

Welcome aboard, Scott is a great guy.

Speaking of, Hey Scott I got a ZT folder (Onion/Strider) and it is a hell of a knife. I very much like it and would have gotten one last year if I had known. pm me when you are available, got a couple words to trade....
      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
      -Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955

Here, hold my trophy while I kiss your girlfriend. -NoFear Gear 1996

They do not teach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose. They do not teach that His Pity allows them to drop their jobs when they dam'-well choose. As in the thronged and the lighted ways, so in the dark and desert they stand, Wary and watchful all their days that their brethren's day may be long in the land
      -Rudyard Kipling in "The Sons of Martha" (a poem about warriors

Comment

[quote]
        :
        Nightforce/Lightforce USA non-rheostat adjustable illumination,[/b]
        Scott,
        Is this now a change for them? The NF line used to have the rheostat inside the battery compartment, while not on the outside, it is/was there.

BTW, awesome write up, and I am going shopping based on this for several things this year.
        CelticRaven

-- Poor is the country with no heroes and worse yet, is the country that forgets its heroes.

Plan for what CAN happen, not what HAS happened.
        --CelticRaven

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
        --Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Scott
          Great write-up. I just love reading your reports. That's one thing you don't get when walking into a gun store. Now if I can stop spending on other stuff and catch up $$$ I'd like to get a new rifle with scope.
          Live Long & Prosper
          To Go Where No Man Has Gone Before.

http://inukshuk.smugmug.com/

Comment

[quote]
            <div class='quotemain'>:
            Nightforce/Lightforce USA non-rheostat adjustable illumination,[/b]
            Scott,
            Is this now a change for them? The NF line used to have the rheostat inside the battery compartment, while not on the outside, it is/was there.

BTW, awesome write up, and I am going shopping based on this for several things this year.
            [/b]

I should have said "finger adjustable" illumination.
            Scott Berish, Owner
            Liberty Optics LLC
            An Official Vendor of Sniper?s Paradise
            "See Better, Shoot Better"
            www.libertyoptics.com

Phone: 406-890-2714
            If no answer: 352-572-1469 (cell
            Fax: 763-431-5015
            Email: Scott@LibertyOptics.com

Secure snail mail payments:
            Liberty Optics
            PO Box 2554
            Kalispell MT 59903

Comment

Got ya, while I might be WAY off base here for the LEO/Mil communities, I never really had a ton of issues there, I actually have it set almost as low as possible. I have only ever used it during live fire one time in the fall, when the reticle started fading into the tree line late in the evening. I think shooting during the day, unless you were on top of some black construction paper, I haven't found the need for making the light brighter. On that same note the other day I was playing with my IOR in the dead of night with cloud cover, and I think the lowest setting on there was a tad bright, or nightvison impaering bright. I guess I am a less is more kinda person when it comes to that stuff...

Funny, I have only used it once in live fire, but I have burned out 3 battaries for it LOL.with any illuminated reticle, I am pretty sure, that is its curse to always have the battery burned out on it.
              CelticRaven

-- Poor is the country with no heroes and worse yet, is the country that forgets its heroes.

Plan for what CAN happen, not what HAS happened.
              --CelticRaven

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
              --Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
              X