X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winding Up, Winding Down

To the members and supporters of SP,

The time has come for me to get hitched. This Saturday, I will be getting married and Sunday my new bride and I will be flying out to the Great Northwest to honeymoon in northern Idaho and northwest Montana. During this time, I will be heh, heh, busy, but not with work or Liberty Optics. I apologize for the inconvenience. I will not have my cell phone nor will I be answering email or web surfing. I will be back "online" June 21. I am interested in seeing what changes/improvements to SP occur in my absence.

I am very fired up about all this and the not-so-hidden agenda is to "scout" out this locale as a possible point for future relocation. But, the decision will no longer be completely mine!! :lol:

Anyway, THANK YOU for your support and understanding. So far, things are working out exactly as I hoped. When I return, there will be a renewed focus on SP and the business at hand. I am looking forward to moving onward and upward.

Any "pointers" on "where to go" in this locale is appreciated. I will be occasionally checking the forum for the next couple of days.

See you in a coupla weeks.

Scott
    Scott Berish, Owner
    Liberty Optics LLC
    An Official Vendor of Sniper?s Paradise
    "See Better, Shoot Better"
    www.libertyoptics.com

Phone: 406-890-2714
    If no answer: 352-572-1469 (cell
    Fax: 763-431-5015
    Email: Scott@LibertyOptics.com

Secure snail mail payments:
    Liberty Optics
    PO Box 2554
    Kalispell MT 59903

Good luck and congratulations!
    Knowledge comes from retaining what is learned,
    Thomas

Comment

Congrats! Just had my 12th anniversary. Here's a tip, repeat after me:

"Yes dear.....yes dear.....anything you say dear.....I'd love to visit your mother.....yes dear, of course you're right..... :lol:
      www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Hey Scott,
        Congrats Bro. We'll be celebrating our ninth wedding anniversary on the ninth of this month. have fun, and don't strain anything.
        Respectfully,
        Harry
        "It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep", Old Roman Proverb.
        "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know", Author Unknown.
        "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!", Shakespeare, Julius Ceaser, Act III, Scene I.

Comment

Scott,

Congrats to you and your new bride. She has landed herself a really good guy, I hope both of you enjoy many years together.

Carbon :smoke:
          "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear"
          Ambrose Redmoon

"To the American soldier, whose fidelity, patriotism, and valor have made this land the last best hope of earth."

Comment

Congratulations!
            He who does not seek to control his own destiny has it controlled for him.

Comment

Make that my 19th this September, and with the same woman! Pretty hard to believe in the LEO world. Would not trade a day. Best of Luck!!
              Dave Bahde

Training is the key to survival, the harder you train, the more likely you are to survive!

Comment

2 THINGS,
                1st, if you get to Salmon Idaho, you HAVE TO look up Kent Lomont. If it is worth knowing about firearms, HE knows it and has shot it to peices. His website is
                http://www.klomont.com
                Great dude and anyone in salmon can tell you where to find him.

2nd, you get to Glacier national park and travel the "Going to the sun" highway. It is without a doubt the most beautiful section of road in the 48.
                I have done it several times on a motorcycle and it just gets better every time.

I suppose running away is not an option at this stage..... :lol:

Good luck

Comment

Everyone,

Thanks for all the kind words. You are the greatest bunch of guys around.

LAWCOP, noted and I'm not sure about Salmon Idaho, Glacier is a lock. Thanks for the tip.

No, can't runaway...and don't want to!!!

Scott
                  Scott Berish, Owner
                  Liberty Optics LLC
                  www.libertyoptics.com

Liberty Optics
                  PO Box 2554
                  Kalispell MT 59903

Comment

Congrats Scott, coming up on our 10th (our 3rd with me in another time zone). Just remember this statement, "What do you need another rifle for?"

Sundog
                    "It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.'
                    --George Patton

"Speed's fine, but accuracy is final."

There's no such thing as "unfair advantage."
                    11B4HJ3/B4

Comment

Congrats Scott. I have 11 wonderful years with my wife. And she still aint never been wrong yet!!...sakofan..

Comment

Gentlemen,

The wife is great, the honeymoon was great, and the time off was great. Now, I'm getting back in the freakin' saddle and my cortisol levels are returning to near pre-wedding already.

I will be furiously trying to catch up these next couple of days.

Got my Tshirt and I'll wear it proud.

One trivial fact: My SP coin resided in my tuxedo pants pocket during my matrimonial vows. That's right, I claim first dibs on such a feat and it was coin #84 friends, Oooo-RAH!!!!!!!
                        Scott Berish, Owner
                        Liberty Optics LLC
                        www.libertyoptics.com

Liberty Optics
                        PO Box 2554
                        Kalispell MT 59903

Comment

One trivial fact: My SP coin resided in my tuxedo pants pocket during my matrimonial vows. That's right, I claim first dibs on such a feat and it was coin #84 friends, Oooo-RAH!!!!!!![/b]
                          Hey Brother,
                          Nicely done! My coin, #3, has already won it's first beer when ssblaster4 left his in his other trousers
                          Respectfully,
                          Harry
                          "It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep", Old Roman Proverb.
                          "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know", Author Unknown.
                          "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!", Shakespeare, Julius Ceaser, Act III, Scene I.

Comment

Working...
                          X