Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are opening a Separate LE section next year, along with where the LE section is now. You can still get in a LE section just the separate one. The separate one will be in the room with the new products. Pretty good idea as now you will have LE in both rooms.

Comment

Scott,

Regarding your comment on Chinese Optics. Had a phone conversation with a gentleman who sells china scopes and claims most of the good lenses that are used in European scopes come out of china. He sells a line of scopes that are suposedly used by the Chinese army. I will be looking at his line next week and see if he has been out in the sun too long. He hasn't heard of IOR.

sq500

Comment

Hi Scott

Great article. I find it very incouraging since I have an IOR. Going through all the scopes you went through I only found two that had all the requirements I'm looking for "6-24x50 with illum reticle". The Zeiss and IOR. Between the two I preferred the IOR for two reasons $$ and the MP8 reticle which I find awsome. So when I look at all that's out there for Quality, price, & reticles, IOR wins. But that's me.
        Love that scope.

Live Long & Prosper
        To Go Where No Man Has Gone Before.

http://inukshuk.smugmug.com/

Comment

impressive and complet article thanks . it need to be printed !!!
          " IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, USE DUCT TAPE !" said Uncle Bowe

Comment

Working...
          X