X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Service And Sales Policy

Dear SP Members and guests,

Liberty Optics is 100% committed to customer service. You have my promise that every phone call or email will be personally handled by me. I will take the time to answer your questions, get you tech specs/data, and follow up any sale with a "satisfaction check" as time allows. I want you to be happy you purchased your product from Liberty Optics. Here is my contact info:

Phone: 352-572-1469 (leave message if I don't answer, I'll holler back)
    Home: 352-401-9296 (6:00 - 9:00 p.m. EST only, please.)
    Fax: 763-431-5015
    Email: LibertyOptics@aol.com

Mailing Address (Correspondence, Christmas cards (grin):
    Liberty Optics
    7918 NE 17th Ave
    Ocala FL 34479

Secure snail mail payments:
    Liberty Optics
    PO Box 208
    Island Grove FL 32654

PRICING: The decision has been made to offer my absolute best price for paid members of SP only. This may be a little painful at first, but there are reasons. First, membership has its priviledges. I want to offer the best prices as an incentive for you to join in/contribute to this site. I want to see SP become the unquestioned premiere forum of its kind, and it takes money to ensure state-of-the-art hosting and web capabilities. Second, it keeps the customer base at a manageable level, and as contributing membership grows, so does Liberty Optics. This ensures top-notch service at all times for my clients. Finally, it's a way I can say "Thanks" to SP for giving me this opportunity. Eventually, I may offer specials to the paid membership in advance of offering it to registered members at large, but for now we are going to discount the most for those that unselfishly give monetary support to Sniper's Paradise.

Now, there may be rare occasions where one of the "Big Boys" has a sale price on items that I carry that I can't beat. One thing I have learned, is the optics/tactical products market is ruthlessly/brutally competitive. I don't EXPECT you to buy from me if you don't want to, but for products I carry, I do HOPE you give me the opportunity to SERVE YOU.

Now for a couple of "Shell Game" items......

SHIPPING: My prices include priority shipping. Your price is a delivered price. To date, I've never had an optic take more than five days from "order to doorstep" on instock items. If you have need for faster shipping options, they are available..for a price. You will pay for overnight shipping or other special shipping options, in excess of standard shipping charges. However, if I screw up, then it's on me.

PAYMENT: I take cash, money order, checks (order held until cleared, usually 3-5 days, not two weeks, with the new "Check 21" rules) Visa/MC, Amex, and PayPal (libertyoptics@aol.com Paypal email addy). Sorry, no Discover card. I get quite annoyed with some vendors who advertise prices and then in fine print say "these prices discounted for cash, credit card orders add "x" percent." Ugh. The fact is, a vendor is not supposed to charge more for credit card orders. I don't think this is law, but a violation of the merchant/processor agreement. The reality is, CC processors do take a percentage of every sale, plus other fees. Bottom line: I will never add to the price I quote/advertise. Cash, money order, or check paying customers can have 2.0% deducted from the purchase price, but sometimes I forget. Just ask and we'll get it taken care of. However, after you have paid for the order, please don't ask for a 2.0% refund.

Finally,

WARRANTY: Nearly all of the products we sell carry a manufacturer's warranty. I did post a 90 day money-back guarantee once, but that offer is rescinded. One customer took that as an invitation to do a little "T&E" on his scope and then decided he didn't like it. I get a broken scope and a bill. This is very costly. Now, rest assured, I will do everything I can to make things right with you. I have refunded customers money in the past under special circumstances. But let's use the honor system. If the product fails, let me know about it. I will do, and have done, everything I can to make things right for you, including calling the company to help speed things along. However, we do not, and can not, warranty the items we sell, unless we do so in writing (some products I offer a free 3-day money back guarantee, for your examination, because we feel very confident you will like the product we recommend. Bottom line: we make the rules for these exceptions, and reserve the right to pick and choose who we trust).
    I hope this answers any questions you might have. Anything else, drop me a line!

Scott
    Scott Berish, Owner
    Liberty Optics LLC
    An Official Vendor of Sniper?s Paradise
    "See Better, Shoot Better"
    www.libertyoptics.com

Phone: 406-890-2714
    If no answer: 352-572-1469 (cell
    Email: Scott@LibertyOptics.com

Liberty Optics
    PO Box 2554
    Kalispell MT 59903

Scott,

I for one can not wait to do some buniess with you! You will be the first place I look when I find myself needing a new toy for a new toy.

Thank you for you support here at SP.

Carbon
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear"
    Ambrose Redmoon

"To the American soldier, whose fidelity, patriotism, and valor have made this land the last best hope of earth."

Comment

Hi Scott

I bought an IOR a few months back from a different vendor and have had nothing but trouble or no effort from the vendor in question. If I would have known about you sooner I would have bought it from you. I am though interested in upgrading and have emailed you about it.

Live Long & Prosper
      To Go Where No Man Has Gone Before.

http://inukshuk.smugmug.com/

Comment

[quote]
        Scott,

I for one can not wait to do some buniess with you! You will be the first place I look when I find myself needing a new toy for a new toy.

Carbon[/b]

Uhhhh Allen I think it's a good thing we never got to "do some bunnies" together....what types of toys are you referring to??

I love having my own forum!!
        Scott Berish, Owner
        Liberty Optics LLC
        www.libertyoptics.com

Liberty Optics
        PO Box 2554
        Kalispell MT 59903

Comment

I have purchased two IOR scopes from Scott at Liberty Optics. Fortuneately I have not had to use the Waranty, but Scott has provided the best custoer service I have experienced in the purchase of high end rifle scopes. He is very knowledgeable, and has no problem passing his knoweldege on to the customer.

James
          "Ever since I was a kid I've had snakes as pets. They're clean and quiet. You give them rodents and they give you pure, unconditional indifference." Carl Hiaasen

"The Constitution is NOT and instrument for the government to restrain the people, it IS an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

"War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner." ? Cormac McCarthy

Comment

[quote]
            I have purchased two IOR scopes from Scott at Liberty Optics. Fortuneately I have not had to use the Waranty, but Scott has provided the best custoer service I have experienced in the purchase of high end rifle scopes. He is very knowledgeable, and has no problem passing his knoweldege on to the customer.

James[/b]

Hey James,

Nice lead-in for my next thread...stay tuned, and hold that thought
            Scott Berish, Owner
            Liberty Optics LLC
            www.libertyoptics.com

Liberty Optics
            PO Box 2554
            Kalispell MT 59903

Comment

All- If you're like me ya browse around a lot and just see what everyone is up to and what projects they have cooking. From all the posotive feed I saw about L.O., I went ahead and placed my order for some new optics with Scott. The man has been nothing but stand up from the get, and answered any question I had promptly. We need to support folks like Scott and what he does for all of us. Duke

Comment

Working...
              X