Welcome aboard to KG Industries!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome aboard to KG Industries!

I would like to welcome our newest vendor, KG Industries!

Y'all have seen me posting guns here on SP for years that were coated for me by KG Industries. They are hands-down my favorite finish, and great folks to deal with.

Here's pics of many of the firearms I have had them coat over the years. I wish I was into colors other than black, gray and green, so you could see what kind of stuff they could do. Also, my picture-taking skills do not do these justice.

Enjoy!
    Attached Files
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Hey KG,
    Welcome to Paradise! You do some really fine work !
    Respectfully,
    Harry
    "It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep", Old Roman Proverb.
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know", Author Unknown.
    "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!", Shakespeare, Julius Ceaser, Act III, Scene I.

Comment

Awesome, Glad to finally see them come on board.
      In the Jungle, On the hunt, I am The Ghost in the Darkness

Comment

Welcome to Paradise! I can't say enough of about their coatings. My "flea green", 1911 after many thousands of draws from a Blackhawk Serpa kidex holster still looks like brand new. The job they did on Crystals (Lakotah's better half) rifle was unreal. Tough as nails.
        "with the patience of an oyster....I watch and wait"

Training the US, one shooter at a time.

http://www.centralvirginiatactical.com

Comment

Chris and Joe,

Glad to see you guys here. Your product speaks on its on, but I'd like to add, I've been using the KG products exclusively for 3 years now and it is by FAR the best stuff available on the market. The KG-1 and the KG-12 are must haves for anyone shooting precision rifles or hand guns. The coatings are super strong and they make no claims about being some kinda cera something they are not.

The Fazio clan are also great supporters of the sport by sponsoring countless numbers of matches. They deserve your business!

Bobby Keigans
          Freedom Gunworks Inc
          KG Industries Product Dealer
          Bobby Keigans
          Desert Tactical Arms Dealer featuring custom caliber conversions.
          www.ThePracticalMarksman.com
          www.FreedomGunworks.com

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcome. We do appreciate all of the support. Without making this one big giant speech, I look forward to being a part of the SP world.

Chris Fazio
            Gen. MGR
            KG Industries, LLC
            Products Limited Only by Your Imagination...

Comment

Welcome aboard! Glad to see you are partners with SP and your coatings are the best!
              I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American -Daniel Webster

Freedom & Fear; Justice & Cruelty have always been at War, and we know that God is not neutral between them - George W. Bush

I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you - Genghis Khan

I dont know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you, half as well as you deserve. B. Baggins, Lord of the Rings

Comment

Working...
              X