Got my steel!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my steel!

I ordered an assortment of 9 targets from JC Steel during the group buy. Got 'em a few weeks ago. All I can say is they are outstanding! Taken a few shots on them with .223 and .308. Sweet!

I'll be fabricating some hangers real soon and then I'll post pics.
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Yep, mine too. Awesome is an overused term, but applicable.

"Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

Been so busy I just unbowed mine tonight.... WOW!! Is a good term for the quality.
      CelticRaven

-- Poor is the country with no heroes and worse yet, is the country that forgets its heroes.

Plan for what CAN happen, not what HAS happened.
      --CelticRaven

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
      --Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Here are some pics of my new JC targets. Can't wait to bang a little steel!!
        Attached Files
        If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children may have peace.... Thomas Paine

We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all....
        Theodore Roosevelt

There's a lot of smart people in the military. We're not as dumb as
        everybody thinks, and we know how to do our job really well. If you're
        going to send us in there for war, then that's what you do. You just
        send us in there and let us do what we need to do. We'll get done and
        we'll get home, and it'll be over.
        Marcus Luttrell US Navy SEAL

I can beat someone to incapacitation with a pillow slip full of dead cats or a homemade battle axe and it?s just as legal so long as the use of force is justified.

Comment

Working...
        X