Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMSHOOT's new bags.

Shep,

Here are the pics of the new ones to try. If you could shoot me a pic of the mini you have now I'd appreciate it.

Janice made these for Shep per his request, we've been experimenting with getting the optimum size right for him.

The desert camo is our "stock" bag.

[attachment=11634:end_view.jpg][attachment=11635:end_top_1.jpg][attachment=11636:top_front.jpg]

Going out today so let us know how they work out.

Attached Files
    "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Look good. How do these compare size wise to my current "stock" rear Gunner bags? I guess at Shep's level you need the bag to fit your exact dimensions
    " May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't" General George S.Patton

" Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading"

" The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail...the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation" Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper

Comment

sweety tiny ............
      " IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, USE DUCT TAPE !" said Uncle Bowe

Comment

The desert camo is a standard bag Sam. Edited post too, thanks.
        "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Comment

[quote]
          sweety tiny ............[/b]

" May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't" General George S.Patton

" Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading"

" The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail...the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation" Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper

Comment

Sweet! I'll take pics of the mini bag and add 'em to this post.

Those of y'all that have to use the huge bags are just compensating!
            www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Ya, I had Honey Gunz make me a smaller one a while back and it is working out really good.
              In the Jungle, On the hunt, I am The Ghost in the Darkness

Comment

Nice job.

What are they filled with? and

$?.
                Proud member of WTFDTSG Club.

Nice try = you suck spelled different.

Comment

Nice sizes. If you remember the first one you made was large like that. I've still got it somewhere.......
                  "with the patience of an oyster....I watch and wait"

Training the US, one shooter at a time.

http://www.centralvirginiatactical.com

Comment

Flea, where these the same type bags that I got from you that had my logo stitched on them-KMCA?
                    I stand with Israel !!!!!!!!!!!
                    "Dogs best friend"
                    "Every dog needs a friend"
                    "Tyranny is but a mask that evil wears. Those who fail to perceive it as such, or perceiving it for what it is and deny or ignore it, are destined to be ruled and destroyed by it."
                    "Good wife, good sons, good dogs, good guns, what more could one ask of life?
                    " 'REAL WARRIORS NEVER CRY ' but it is permissible for their eyes to sweat from time to time"
                    " Anyone who doesn't like dogs or guns, is a person never to be trusted!"
                    (All the above, Yours Truly
                    The only movement to which I want to belong is the bowel movement

Comment

[quote]
                      Nice sizes. If you remember the first one you made was large like that. I've still got it somewhere.......[/b]
                      Yeah, those were huge. That bag is bigger than the desert one in the picture Vern. The one in the picture is our regular sized rear bag. The ones for shep are much smaller.

Comment

My what big bags you have...
                        "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time."
                        Leo Tolstoy

Comment

Yeah, that's the very reason I'm going back old school. I sent my McMillan A-5 to Afghan. with a Jarhead ( I figured he needed it worse than I did) and I'm getting rid of this new A-4. All the new McMillans stocks have flat bottoms that don't allow you to adjust the elevation of the rifle. I'm going back to the McMillan "Baker Special", for forearm is what the made the A-5 from it's wide, edges are rounded and bottom is flat. It has a deep drop belly for add strength around the action and the butt stock is like the older stocks that allow you to adjust the elevation of the entire rifle. [attachment=11658:Baker_Sp...al_stock.jpg]

This is what it will look like. I used these back many years ago, then got caught up in that stupid gear race. With this my one bag will work just fine.
                          Attached Files
                          "with the patience of an oyster....I watch and wait"

Training the US, one shooter at a time.

http://www.centralvirginiatactical.com

Comment

Got my bags today. Outstanding!
                            www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

[quote]
                              Got my bags today. Outstanding![/b]
                              Give them a wringing out and let us know what you think vis- -vis size and fill.

Inquiring Janices want to know.

Comment

Working...
                              X