Another new project finished.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another new project finished.

Here is one for a young Marine. Hope he likes it.

Janice made a couple of mods. Closures, and added the gillie elastic cord loops.

She also added her personal touch. But that has to wait until he gets it.

[attachment=9905:Port_View.jpg][attachment=9906:Port_View_Open.jpg][attachment=9907:Front_Open.jpg]
    Attached Files
    "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Cough-- me want-- cough--------
    "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time."
    Leo Tolstoy

Comment

That is really a top piece of gear.

And just the right color too.

That will make some young Marine a very happy camper.

Comment

That's the weirdest shaped rear bag I have ever seen. Doesn't look like it will hold fill very well, either.
        www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Thats just want I was thinkin. The holes are too big to hold the sand. Oh wait, it is for a Marine. And what are Marines famous for?? Playin with Rocks. I got it, he is gonna fill it with Rocks. Its his rock chunkin bag... Tryin to get a one up on the other Devil Dogs. He'll have a stash and won't have to search them out. Being on Pendleton, you know rocks are in abundance, so it shouldn't take too long to fill that digi bag right up, then he can hide it outside and the other Marines wouldn't be none the wiser.

Great looking bag Gunner and Kudos to Honey Gunz.. Makes me want one in Digi....
          In the Jungle, On the hunt, I am The Ghost in the Darkness

Comment

I wonder how many people are really going to think this is a rear bag and not a spotting scope cover for a luepold Mark 4 spotter?

Comment

All I know is when this thing get here-- it will be confiscated (if it fits my Nikon).
              Leo Tolstoy

Comment

JP............guess Hunter is going to have to break down and buy a house so his goodies have a safe delivery address

HANLEY

Comment

Hey, he got half of that money and 1 towel that you sent him-- what more could he ask for?

Yea-- his toys are nice-- but I don't touch them-- his cleaning gear is fair game though-- too bad I hate cleaning my guns.
                  Besides, I got a good 10 years on the young'en and I've got alot more toys (20x60 room full of them).
                  Leo Tolstoy

Comment

Working...
                  X