X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Gunner's Gear.

Welcome to Gunner's Gear!

This has come about as a result of my wife's sewing addiction, and my shooting habit. I had tried several rear bags, socks, rests, you name it, and I didn't like any of them for one reason or another. My wife Janice is a seamstress extraordinare, so I asked her to make one for me. It has taken off a bit.

We currently are offering the rear shooting bags, ammunition wallets, nametapes, and custom embroidery and sewing. If you have something you are interested in, please contact us and if Janice can do it reasonably and to her quality standards, she will give it a go.

Please feel free to visit our website Gunner's Gear.

Please understand, we are not attempting to compete with the tactical gear manufacturers. While she has made me a killer turkey hunting vest, we are not doing tactical vests, packs, patches or that sort of thing. She will however do pouches, carriers, smaller accessory type items.

If you are not sure, ask, we will be more than happy to see if we can help. Feel free to pm me here or through our email, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.

Our email for Gunner's Gear questions is Info@gunnersgear.com.
    Our email for orders is sales@gunnersgear.com. This is also our paypal account for those that wish to pay with credit or debit cards.

We can also be reached through regular mail at;

Gunner's Gear
    P.O. Box 287
    Geneseo, IL 61254

Thanks for checking out our forum and come back often. We have several projects in development now and look forward to being of assistance and serving your sewing needs.
    "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Well come on, out with it.... Pricing on your rear bags? Sheesh, I can see this post turning bad from this point...... I want 2 in a woodland/acu/something cool.....

And I am the FIRST!!! Congratulations and good luck.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955

Here, hold my trophy while I kiss your girlfriend. -NoFear Gear 1996

They do not teach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose. They do not teach that His Pity allows them to drop their jobs when they dam'-well choose. As in the thronged and the lighted ways, so in the dark and desert they stand, Wary and watchful all their days that their brethren's day may be long in the land
    -Rudyard Kipling in "The Sons of Martha" (a poem about warriors

Comment

Man, that was fast. I was answering the question in my second post. You beat me to it. Thanks CIH.
      "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Comment

Congrats, Vince! I know the members here will be impressed with the quality of your merchandise.

Cheers,
        --Hawk
        There are few problems a well-placed 308 cannot cure. --- Hawk

Gentlemen! You can't fight in here! This is the War Room! --- President Merkin Muffley in Dr. Strangelove

Rocket Science is much more fun when you actually have rockets! --- USN Recruiting Commercial

A little revolution now and then is a good thing --- Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen an end to war --- Plato

"In Ireland, in Lebanon, in Palestine & Berkeley, Patty Hurst, heard the burst, of Roland's Thompson gun & bought it!!!" --- The Late Warren Zevon, Roland The Headless Thompson Gunner

In the 1500's, the Roman Catholic Church sold indulgences to forgive sin. In the 21st century, we call these carbon offsets. ---Hawk

�Fight like a man, so you will not have to die like a dog� --- Calico Jack Rackham's Mistress

Comment

Singing that song from the "Jefferson's" Well, you moven on up, to the... (I dont remember the rest)

Good luck on this brother-- I'm looking forward to using my bean bag. You will be all the rage at my range (hey that rhymes). I'll make a little pamphlet to give out when people ask about them. Because you know I'm shy and all.

Later
          JP
          "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time."
          Leo Tolstoy

Comment

Thanks guys. We appreciate the support.

I added the snail mail address. Sorry it wasn't up yesterday, but we had some postal issues.
            Oh, please use the info@gunnersgear.com for information or sales@gunnersgear.com for orders or pay pal payments. I can already see that sorting my pm's and private emails might cause some problems. Thanks.

Vince and Janice

Comment

Working...
            X