Status updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Status updates

Ok, Jester, your bag is done and shipping.

Michael, Jungle Stalker bag with MAK embroidered, your bag is shipping.

Jeff, you scope cover is being finished as we speak and should go out by Thursday. Sorry for the delays, I've been out of pocket for a month now and HoneyGunz and I have played hell sorting this out.

"Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

No rush but give me a call about another bag.
    " If you want peace,prepair for war "- Imi Lichtenfeld
    '' I don't like to fight, I like to win!" -Me

Comment

Dan, Hit Janice up.

V
      "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

are u the manager taking credit for the worker bee?.....lee
        XX-Special Forces Assn. (MN
        Retired Deputy Sheriff
        SSG Airborne Inf. (Ret

Comment

[quote]

[/b]

good deal!!!...cmshoot is getting nervous every time I get one of his...maybe it's the grin on my face

Thank you both!
          "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

Yep, I took to dummy-cording all my rear bags!
            www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

No worries, thanks Vince.
              "I love the Corps for those intangible possessions that cannot be issued: pride, honor, integrity, and being able to carry the traditions for generations of warriors past."
              Cpl Jeff Sornig, USMC; in Navy Times, November 1994

Comment

[quote]
                Yep, I took to dummy-cording all my rear bags![/b]
                What is "dummy cording?"
                I stand with Israel !!!!!!!!!!!
                "Dogs best friend"
                "Every dog needs a friend"
                "Tyranny is but a mask that evil wears. Those who fail to perceive it as such, or perceiving it for what it is and deny or ignore it, are destined to be ruled and destroyed by it."
                "Good wife, good sons, good dogs, good guns, what more could one ask of life?
                " 'REAL WARRIORS NEVER CRY ' but it is permissible for their eyes to sweat from time to time"
                " Anyone who doesn't like dogs or guns, is a person never to be trusted!"
                (All the above, Yours Truly
                The only movement to which I want to belong is the bowel movement

Comment

[quote]

Michael, Jungle Stalker bag with MAK embroidered, your bag is shipping.

Jeff, you scope cover is being finished as we speak and should go out by Thursday. Sorry for the delays, I've been out of pocket for a month now and HoneyGunz and I have played hell sorting this out.

[/b]
                  Thanks for the update. I look forward to using the bag.
                  Here?s to cheating, stealing, and drinking. If you must cheat, then cheat death. If you must steal then steal a young girl?s heart. And if you must drink then have a drink with me.

Comment

Dummy cording is a military term. It's when you tie your gear to you so you don't lose it. We used to dummy cord a lot of our gear in the Philippines when doing patrols in the mountains, especially during the rainy season. It was common to take some rather spectacular spills, and lose canteens, compasses, sidearms, etc. Dummy cords kept ya from losing your kit.

We used it in Mogadishu as well, cuz the street kids would try and steal your gear.
                    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

[quote]
                      Yep, I took to dummy-cording all my rear bags![/b]

Every time I stood up with it in my hand.. with that grin...he would say..just put that right in here...so that's dummy-cording
                      "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

Were you the person who made a rear O/D bag for Flea a number of years ago that had the letters KMCA stitched on the carrying strap?
                        If so, it's still in good working order.
                        "Dogs best friend"
                        "Tyranny is but a mask that evil wears. Those who fail to perceive it as such, or perceiving it for what it is and deny or ignore it, are destined to be ruled and destroyed by it."
                        " 'REAL WARRIORS NEVER CRY ' but it is permissible for their eyes to sweat from time to time"

Comment

[quote]
                          <div class='quotemain'>Yep, I took to dummy-cording all my rear bags![/b]
                          What is "dummy cording?"
                          [/b]
                          Red Foxx.....U Big Dummy!!!!...lee
                          XX-Special Forces Assn. (MN
                          Retired Deputy Sheriff
                          SSG Airborne Inf. (Ret

Comment

[quote]
                            <div class='quotemain'>
                            <div class='quotemain'>Yep, I took to dummy-cording all my rear bags![/b]
                            What is "dummy cording?"
                            [/b]
                            Red Foxx.....U Big Dummy!!!!...lee
                            [/b]
                            ??????
                            "Dogs best friend"

Comment

Bo-

Watch this

You Big Dummy

Comment

Working...
                              X