Gunner's gear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunner's gear

I found an old thread about rear bags and was looking to get a gunners gear rear bag. Are they still in business?
    Here?s to cheating, stealing, and drinking. If you must cheat, then cheat death. If you must steal then steal a young girl?s heart. And if you must drink then have a drink with me.

They better be cause I'm still waiting on another one.
    " If you want peace,prepair for war "- Imi Lichtenfeld
    '' I don't like to fight, I like to win!" -Me

Comment

Yep, what did you have in mind?
      "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

[quote]
        Yep, what did you have in mind?[/b]
        Is the address on the web site correct for payment? I have an order form all done and ready to mail.
        Here?s to cheating, stealing, and drinking. If you must cheat, then cheat death. If you must steal then steal a young girl?s heart. And if you must drink then have a drink with me.

Comment

PM sent.
          "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

Best bags on the planet...you might want to pick up some ammo pouches as well. I'd bet on Gunners Gear before FB Plus it's all American made..well made in America by little Eastern European slaves that HANLEY keeps locked in a barn at an undisclosed location.
            " May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't" General George S.Patton

" Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading"

" The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail...the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation" Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper

Comment

Sam...........quiet...........the mice might hear you.

Hanley

Comment

[quote]
                Best bags on the planet...you might want to pick up some ammo pouches as well. I'd bet on Gunners Gear before FB Plus it's all American made..well made in America by little Eastern European slaves that HANLEY keeps locked in a barn at an undisclosed location. [/b]

Damn yankees!
                " If you want peace,prepair for war "- Imi Lichtenfeld
                '' I don't like to fight, I like to win!" -Me

Comment

I hope I'm on the list too
                  "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

[quote]
                    PM sent.[/b]

Order sent. Thanks. BTW I didn't see any ammo pouches on the site??

Comment

PM Gunner...he has so much mone$$$$ he's very laid back...nice to be Vince
                      " May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't" General George S.Patton

" Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading"

" The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail...the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation" Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper

Comment

Send usngunner a PM. They make a variety of magazine pouches and ammo wallets. I have several of their ammo wallets and they're very nice.
                        www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Yep and it's still the best damn gear on the planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          "with the patience of an oyster....I watch and wait"

Training the US, one shooter at a time.

http://www.centralvirginiatactical.com

Comment

Working...
                          X