Finally!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally!

Finally I have placed my order for a rear bag. This means I wont have to borrow Shep's while out on the range!
    -John

"Honey, how 'bout I lock you up on charges of aggrevated dumb slut with no future?"
    -Det. Ray Carling "Life on Mars"

"Criminals thrive on the indulgence of society's understanding."

Sheps bag is smaller than most anyways

HANLEY

Comment

and saggy
      "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time."
      Leo Tolstoy

Comment

your gonna love it, I just got mine yesterday.
        " If you want peace,prepair for war "- Imi Lichtenfeld
        '' I don't like to fight, I like to win!" -Me

Comment

Y'all need to spend less time thinking about my bag..............

www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Well, now that this thread is headed south. (no pun intended)

We got the order bro, I will make sure she gets it asap.

"Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

@gunner - Thanks Vince! This was really the last piece of equipment I needed to make my "kit" functional.

@everybody else - Oh my God. I should haveknow it was gonna go this direction.
              -John

"Honey, how 'bout I lock you up on charges of aggrevated dumb slut with no future?"

Comment

Got my bag in today and its nice! Thanks Vince and wife!
                -John

Comment

Well, post a pic of it.

Janice said that your bag was multiple firsts for her: the first pink one, and the first full flower embroidery she had done.
                  www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

I thought Harry's was the first pink one-- Or was that his Hello Kitty AR
                    Leo Tolstoy

Comment

Umm...sorry. What were you saying? I was just cleaning my super nijafied killer weapons...
                      [attachment=13454SC00126.jpg]
                      Attached Files
                      "It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep", Old Roman Proverb.
                      "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know", Author Unknown.
                      "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!", Shakespeare, Julius Ceaser, Act III, Scene I.

Comment

Poor gun---
                        Leo Tolstoy

Comment

[quote]
                          Well, post a pic of it.

Janice said that your bag was multiple firsts for her: the first pink one, and the first full flower embroidery she had done.[/b]

Damn you Shep!!!

But, you did give me an idea...

Vince- How much would it cost to get one of these made, all embroidered to look like a can of PBR??????

I'm kinda serious.
                          -John

Comment

Whole new level there. I'll ask.
                            "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

Any real redneck would just shoot off the filled can and then drink it..... don't get get dragged down by some of our "low level" members. Your product is way to professional.

[attachment=13459:rednecks.jpg]

Sam

Attached Files
                              " May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't" General George S.Patton

" Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading"

" The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail...the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation" Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper

Comment

Working...
                              X