Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask for anything I might actually have it.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask for anything I might actually have it.

Hi everyone, Im new here to the fourm. I am running Dixie Ammo Dump for the time being. IF you need anything feel free to get in touch with me and I might have it or can get it soon. This includes some wrong handed stuff that everyone seems to want. Just ask for Grant.

[quote]
    Hi everyone, Im new here to the fourm. I am running Dixie Ammo Dump for the time being. IF you need anything feel free to get in touch with me and I might have it or can get it soon. This includes some wrong handed stuff that everyone seems to want. Just ask for Grant. [/b]
    Like your choice of Optics. Brawny, Bounty or White Cloud? You guys got anything new I need to come see?

Tell your Dad hi for me.

Comment

Grant,

Do you guys have any Large SAPI or ESAPI plates? I need a set.

I'll be sending Cliff another check for some more 5.56 too.

Gunner

"Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

[quote]
        <div class='quotemain'>Hi everyone, Im new here to the fourm. I am running Dixie Ammo Dump for the time being. IF you need anything feel free to get in touch with me and I might have it or can get it soon. This includes some wrong handed stuff that everyone seems to want. Just ask for Grant. [/b]
        Like your choice of Optics. Brawny, Bounty or White Cloud? You guys got anything new I need to come see?

Tell your Dad hi for me.

[/b]

Not sure what is in the bathroom these days, but it works.

Comment

[quote]
          Grant,

Do you guys have any Large SAPI or ESAPI plates? I need a set.

I'll be sending Cliff another check for some more 5.56 too.

Gunner

[/b]

not sure on the plates, but we did get our dealer status with Safariland, so i can get access to some other BAEsystems stuff. how much do we need to haul up there to you and are your frinds wanting it delivered too?

Comment

[quote]
            IF you need anything feel free to get in touch with me and I might have it or can get it soon. Just ask for Grant. [/b]
            I am looking for a Plasma Rifle in the 40 Watt Range.

Let me know when I can pick it up, thanks Grant!!
            I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American -Daniel Webster

Freedom & Fear; Justice & Cruelty have always been at War, and we know that God is not neutral between them - George W. Bush

I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you - Genghis Khan

I dont know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you, half as well as you deserve. B. Baggins, Lord of the Rings

Comment

[quote]
              <div class='quotemain'>IF you need anything feel free to get in touch with me and I might have it or can get it soon. Just ask for Grant. [/b]

[/b]

Boss is goin to be mad i have to disassemble his coffee pot and microwave for parts. but i will let him know its your fault he has no coffee in the morning. gimme a week to build it and there is no gaurentee in the saftey of using this device either. Custom colors thanks to duck tape.

Comment

[quote]
                <div class='quotemain'>
                <div class='quotemain'>IF you need anything feel free to get in touch with me and I might have it or can get it soon. Just ask for Grant. [/b]

[/b]

Boss is goin to be mad i have to disassemble his coffee pot and microwave for parts. but i will let him know its your fault he has no coffee in the morning. gimme a week to build it and there is no gaurentee in the saftey of using this device either. Custom colors thanks to duck tape.
                [/b]

Cliff won't care, he could stand to back off the coffee anyway. I will just have my CMSHOOT try it out first!!!

Custom colors too? WOW! You guys ROCK!!! Cammo it up for me brother!
                I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American -Daniel Webster

Freedom & Fear; Justice & Cruelty have always been at War, and we know that God is not neutral between them - George W. Bush

I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you - Genghis Khan

I dont know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you, half as well as you deserve. B. Baggins, Lord of the Rings

Comment

[quote]

[/b]
                  Hey just what you see!

"The 12 gauge auto-loader".
                  "That's Italian you can go pump or auto".
                  "The 45 long slide with laser sighting".
                  "These are brand new we just got them in , that's a good gun". Touch the trigger and the beam comes on, just put red dot where you want the bullet to go , you can't miss, anything else?"
                  "Phase plasma rifle in 40-watt range".
                  "Hey just what you see pal"
                  The Uzi 9mm"
                  "You know your weapons buddy, any one of these are ideal for home defense" So which will it be"?
                  "ALL"
                  Deo vindice
                  The purpose of fighting is to win!
                  There is no possible victory in defense.
                  The sword is more important than the shield,
                  and skill is more important than either.
                  The final weapon is the brain.
                  All else is supplemental.

"This home is protected by the good Lord and a gun.
                  If you come around here unwanted you'll get to meet both".
                  ) Josh Thompson

Comment

[quote]
                    <div class='quotemain'>

[/b]
                    Hey just what you see!

"The 12 gauge auto-loader".
                    "That's Italian you can go pump or auto".
                    "The 45 long slide with laser sighting".
                    "These are brand new we just got them in , that's a good gun". Touch the trigger and the beam comes on, just put red dot where you want the bullet to go , you can't miss, anything else?"
                    "Phase plasma rifle in 40-watt range".
                    "Hey just what you see pal"
                    The Uzi 9mm"
                    "You know your weapons buddy, any one of these are ideal for home defense" So which will it be"?
                    "ALL"
                    [/b]
                    I see you know the Classic Movies!!!

Comment

I see you know the Classic Movies!!!
                      [/quote]

Just the good one's
                      Deo vindice
                      The purpose of fighting is to win!
                      There is no possible victory in defense.
                      The sword is more important than the shield,
                      and skill is more important than either.
                      The final weapon is the brain.
                      All else is supplemental.

"This home is protected by the good Lord and a gun.
                      If you come around here unwanted you'll get to meet both".
                      ) Josh Thompson

Comment

[quote]
                        <div class='quotemain'>
                        <div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

[/b]

Cliff won't care, he could stand to back off the coffee anyway. I will just have my CMSHOOT try it out first!!!

[/b]

Ill even be nice and let him try it upsidedown once or twice too.

Comment

[quote]
                          <div class='quotemain'>
                          <div class='quotemain'>
                          <div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

[/b]

[/b]

Ill even be nice and let him try it upsidedown once or twice too.
                          [/b]

Hell Yeah!!

Comment

Working...
                          X