We have primers in stock!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have primers in stock!

We have Wolf Primers in Small Rifle/Pistol, Large Rifle/Pistol, as well as the Magnums.

All are $26 per 1000, plus shipping.

Info I'm getting from folks that I know well and trust explicitly are saying that the Wolf Large Rifle Primers are a direct replacement for the Federal Large Rifle Match Primers (210M). One of 'em told me that he is getting an Extreme Spread of 3fps in his .308 loads using Wolf LR Primers.

I picked up 5000 of them and will be trying them.
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

I use the Wolf primers in my .308 and they work very well so far. I can bang steel at 700yrd with my .308 all day long. I'm going to try them in my 300WSM next.

Tank
    John 3:16
    "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 12:1-2
    Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God--this is your spiritual act of worship. [2] Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.

If you find your self in a fair fight, your tactics suck!- Marine 1st Sergeant Jim Ryfinger

Comment

Shep, set me aside 5 boxes please. I'll be in contact.
      "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

Any primers left?

1Eye

Comment

Well, this post was from February 2010, so status and prices have changed a bit. Call the shop at (706) 654-5614 and check.

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

[quote]
            Well, this post was from February 2010, so status and prices have changed a bit. Call the shop at (706) 654-5614 and check.[/b]

My bad, I didnt even look at the date really, I saw February and assumed it was this Feb.

Comment

It is wishful thinking right now for primers in a starved market, but Welcome to Paradise 1Eye2.
              CelticRaven

-- Poor is the country with no heroes and worse yet, is the country that forgets its heroes.

Plan for what CAN happen, not what HAS happened.
              --CelticRaven

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
              --Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Everywhere I look, everything is back ordered. Primers, Bullets, Powder and Brass.

James
                "Ever since I was a kid I've had snakes as pets. They're clean and quiet. You give them rodents and they give you pure, unconditional indifference." Carl Hiaasen

"The Constitution is NOT and instrument for the government to restrain the people, it IS an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

"War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner." ? Cormac McCarthy

Comment

Loaded ammo, parts kits, about the only thing you can get right now is nylon gear.
                  CelticRaven

-- Poor is the country with no heroes and worse yet, is the country that forgets its heroes.

Plan for what CAN happen, not what HAS happened.
                  --CelticRaven

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
                  --Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Any word, what-so-ever, on powder? Specifically IMR4350? Any estimates on dates of availability? Thanks.

Comment

Call the shop at (706) 654-5614.

Also, I would call Georgia Arms.

Comment

Working...
                      X