Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I nee a Brick of ..22 cal hollow points! Name Brand!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I nee a Brick of ..22 cal hollow points! Name Brand!

How much shipped to Blooming Prairie, MN..........Thanks Lee Robbins
    Last edited by lee375; 11-09-2015, 02:53 PM.
    XX-Special Forces Assn. (MN
    Retired Deputy Sheriff
    SSG Airborne Inf. (Ret

That's 50rds?
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

500 rounds!
      Retired Deputy Sheriff
      SSG Airborne Inf. (Ret

Comment

I just want blinking ammo no match!..Everybody is on back order!...This sucks!!
        Retired Deputy Sheriff
        SSG Airborne Inf. (Ret

Comment

I've got plenty of .22, but don't wanna sell any. If you are just needing hollowpoints, and have a like number if solid-points to trade, then I'm your Huckleberry.

I'm not hoarding it......now that my daughter is shooting me and her are going through a lot of .22 ammo.
          www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Lee, I can help you out buddy, Pm inbound.
            "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

Working...
            X