This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few caveats

Prices are subject to change without notice. This works both ways; sometimes I can get you an item for less than what we have listed here. Distributors are constantly running deals and specials and we try to take advantage of those when we can. If we pay less, we charge you less.

If we order an item for you that requires pre-payment, and then you change your mind after the item has been ordered, you have 2 options:

1. Full-value store credit

2. Refund your money, minus a 15% stocking fee
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

cmshoot,

This is only fair, bro. If I order something than change my mind it ain't ya'lls fault. Why should you have to pay or get stuck with my mistake?

Folks need to learn to be certain when they order something.
    "with the patience of an oyster....I watch and wait"

Training the US, one shooter at a time.

http://www.centralvirginiatactical.com

Comment

Working...
    X