This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Hills rifle ammunition

If you don't see the load that you want, please contact me for prices.

$this->unconvert_size(18pt;line-height:100%">.223 Remington

Factory New:</span>

40grn V-MAX: $350 plus shipping for 500rds

50grn V-MAX: $350 plus shipping for 500rds

52grn Match HP (Hornady bullet): $310 plus shipping for 500rds

55grn SP: $305 plus shipping for 500rds

60grn Soft Point: $310 plus shipping for 500rds

60grn V-Max: $350 plus shipping for 500rds

60grn Nosler Partition: $440 plus shipping for 500rds

68grn Heavy Match HP (Hornady bullet): $335 plus shipping for 500rds

69grn Sierra MatchKing: $380 plus shipping for 500rds

75grn Heavy Match HP (Hornady bullet): $335 plus shipping for 500rds

77grn Sierra MatchKing: $410 plus shipping for 500rds

Remanufactured:

50grn V-MAX: $280 plus shipping for 500rds

52grn Match HP (Hornady bullet): $250 plus shipping for 500rds

55grn FMJ: $230 plus shipping for 500rds

55grn soft point: $240 plus shipping for 500rds

60grn soft point: $250 plus shipping for 500rds

60grn V-Max: $290 plus shipping for 500rds

60grn Nosler Partition: $360 plus shipping for 500rds

68grn Heavy Match HP (Hornady bullet): $260 plus shipping for 500rds

69grn Sierra MatchKing: $310 plus shipping for 500rds

75grn Heavy Match HP (Hornady bullet): $260 plus shipping for 500rds

77grn Sierra MatchKing: $310 plus shipping for 500rds

*68 and 69grn bullets require twist rates of at least 1 in 10" for best accuracy. 75grn loads require a twist rate of 1 in 9" or faster, the 77grn 1 in 8" or faster.

<span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%">.308 Winchester</span>

168grn BTHP Match $540 plus shipping for 500 rds

168grn BTHP Match $230 plus shipping for 200 rds

175grn BTHP Match $575 plus shipping for 500 rds

175grn BTHP Match $242 plus shipping for 200 rds

<span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%">.300 Winchester Magnum</span>

190grn BTHP Match $310 plus shipping for 200rds

190grn BTHP Match $730 plus shipping for 500rds

<span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%">.338 Lapua</span>

250grn Sierra MatchKing $900 plus shipping for 200rds

300grn Sierra MatchKing $900 plus shipping for 200rds

<span style="font-size:18, **NEW** 6.5x284 Norma )

$225 plus shipping for 100rds
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

I recomend these people. I have ordered a rifle from them and am getting ready to making an ammo purchase. They have been very helpful in everything.

Tim
    "Everything which the enemy least expects will succeed the best."
    Frederick The Great

"They've got us surrounded again, those poor bastards." Colonel Creighton Abrams

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." Napoleon Bonaparte

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
    Gen George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Quote:* I recomend these people. I have ordered a rifle from them and am getting ready to making an ammo purchase. They have been very helpful in everything.

Tim[/b]

Hunter

Comment

I've updated the .308 loads to reflect current pricing. The pricing on the other calibers listed is out of date and I will update them as soon as I get the current pricing.

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Let me know what the current price is for the 223 77gr HPBT, would be interested.
          CelticRaven

-- Poor is the country with no heroes and worse yet, is the country that forgets its heroes.

Plan for what CAN happen, not what HAS happened.
          --CelticRaven

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
          --Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Shep,

Put me in for 500 .308 168g

Is this through you or Dixie. DO I get a discount for renewing membership.
            Endeavor to Persevere)

Thomas Jefferson: "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.

"A nation which can prefer disgrace to danger is prepared for a master and deserves one. " Alexander Hamilton

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." S. Freud

In Proud Memory

Comment

As a Silver Member, you get 1 case of ammunition, or 1 handgun, at dealer cost each year you are a Member.

Comment

Working...
              X