This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let see your Rifles!

About 4 weeks ago I got a PATRIOT 308 rifle and it looks great. I toped it with a Schmidt and Bender Police/Marksman 4-16x42MM PMII/LP and it has been a great scope. The turrets are very positive and the glass is what others should strive for. I have only shot the PATRIOT 3 time so Im steel getting use to it but man it can shoot. A BIG THANKS to the guys at PATRIOT!!!!

Specs:
    Rem 700 SA, Badger 30moa base, Badger AI bottom, Mike Rock 24 5R, Patriot bolt handle, Patriot Brake, McMillan M40A1 stock w/ adjustable stock, Jewel trigger, Toped with Badger USMC rings, and an S&B 4-16x42mm /w the GENII XR.

<div align='center'>PATRIOT 308

</div>

Mike @ CSGW

www.csgunworks.com
    mike@csgunworks.com

Heres some testimonials about CS GunWorks
    FEEDBACK about CSGUNWORKS on AR15.com
    FEEDBACK about CSGUNWORKS on Snipersparadise
    FEEDBACK about CSGUNWORKS on the HIDE
    CSTACTICAL.COM
    "The Straight Shooter of the Industry"
    916-670-1103
    Click Here To Join our Facebook Fan Page

Congrats on your new stick!
    I've had Jered at Patriot Arms build me two rifles and both have been top performers.
    "Kill evil. It's how quality of life is achieved. Carry on."---Ted Nugent

Comment

Great lookin' stick, Mike. Since PA built it, I'll bet she shoots as good as she looks.

Here's a pic of mine. The rifle was originally built by HD Rifles, but Patriot Arms restocked it for me earlier this year.
      Attached Files
      www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Added Specs.

cmshoot that looks great I have an HD that will need to be re-barreled soon. What is the bottom metal on your setup?

Mike @ CSGW
        CSTACTICAL.COM
        916-670-1103

Comment

It was a prototype from Tactical Rifles. Basically, it's a steel copy of the Badger setup.
          www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

It looks nice cmshoot.

Mike @ CSGW
            CSTACTICAL.COM
            916-670-1103

Comment

Working...
            X