Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Do You Think Of CS TACTICAL (formerly CS Gunworks)?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do You Think Of CS TACTICAL (formerly CS Gunworks)?

What Do You Think Of CS TACTICAL (formerly CS GunWorks)?

We would like your feedback about us. If you liked our services, did not like our, and do we represent what Sniper Paradise is all about integrity?

Thanks for your time,

Mike @ CSGW
    CSTACTICAL.COM
    "The Straight Shooter of the Industry"
    916-670-1103
    Click Here To Join our Facebook Fan Page

So far, I think you have been providing a good all around list of products that the members here use, need, and want. I personally like the pictures you add to your posts showing the users/members/customers exactly what it is you have for them. It makes it much easier when you can actually see what someone is talking about.
    Knowledge comes from retaining what is learned,
    Thomas

Comment

snip1er
      Thank you for your feedback! I look forward to the Sniper Mall.

www.csgunworks.com
      CSTACTICAL.COM
      916-670-1103

Comment

I bought two Nightforces by phone from CS Gunworks during a fantastic sale. Before my credit card was charged, I had to leave the country abrubtly, for almost a month. Having no USA address to take delivery, I fired off a phone message and asked that he charge my card and hold the scopes for my return. I was incommunicado during most of that trip, and the sale ended during that time. I had corresponded with Mike only twice by email during that time. As it turned out, my emails were sent from the originating country's mail server in the default foreign language, and was untranslated, so in essence, he actually didn't hear from me for almost a month from the date of my voicemail asking him to hold two "paid" scopes. He held two scopes aside for me without charging my credit card until I returned and honored the sale price without any prodding on my part. They arrived quickly and well packaged. I'd buy again at the drop of a hat.
        I don't have much experience with it, but I'm a great fan of money. brian

Comment

gofish

Thanks for the reply and the order. If you need any thing let me know and I will do my best to get you what you need!

www.csgunworks.com
          mike@csgunworks.com
          CSTACTICAL.COM
          916-670-1103

Comment

We are very close to moving in to our new space. So the Next few days are going to rough for us. We will still work hard to giving you the customer serves you need and deserve!

Thanks for your time,

www.csgunworks.com
            mike@csgunworks.com
            CSTACTICAL.COM
            916-670-1103

Comment

Mike Cecil @ CSGW is well intouch with customer service & product knowledge.
              I ordered an NXS 5.5x22x50 about a month ago - got a great deal on the scope & rings (Mike helped out w/shpg) and received it fast.
              Good follow up from Mike to see if everything worked & to make sure I was pleased with the scope. It does & I am - this scope kicks butt...good job Mike & CSGW!
              joe

Comment

Here’s some testimonials about CS GunWorks from the AR15.com Board

MIKE AT CS GUNWORKS IS...

CSGunWorkscom

A++++ FOR MIKE AT CS GUNWORKS

CS GUNWORKS

Mike @ CSGW
                CSTACTICAL.COM
                916-670-1103

Comment

Mike's great to deal with.

What have you sold me.. like 3 ACOGs, and a couple NF's?
                  ColoradoMultigun.com
                  Also local 3Gun and Precision Rifle in Raton

Comment

$2500 later, a great guy to deal with.
                    No man who refuses to bear arms in defense of his nation can give a sound reason why he should be allowed to live in a free country" T. Roosevelt

Comment

Mike's one of the best vendors I've had the pleasure of doing business with. He didn't have the Knife in stock that I wanted, so he asked if I'd like the next step up for the same price.
                      Really nice guy on the phone too. Will gladly buy more toys from again.
                      "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time."
                      Leo Tolstoy

Comment

Mike and CSGunworks are great! They helped me out with two scopes and even though it took a few months longer then expected (Manufacturer not CSGunworks) He got everything for me sorted out! I wouldn't hesitate to deal with them again!

Comment

Mike is good to go. Did 2 orders with him in last 12 months, he has good prices and fast shipping. MarkII in Las Vegas
                          Supporter, American Snipers

Comment

Been buying from Mike for a while now, a year and a half maybe more, and wouldn't hesitate for a second to keep right on buying until my credit card runs away from home.

You want the straight skinny? Talk to Mike, it's a no BS zone. And he'll take the time to not waste yours. Not easy parting with some long green over the phone the first time but Mike's reputation preceded him and did him justice. Two PR Heritage scopes, a couple of NXS scopes, an ECOS, a TA01, an Eotech 553, and a CSGW-USO ST-10S later and not a glitch, not a problem, not a question or worry left hanging. How cool is that?

Comment

Great place to do business with! Mike hooked me up with my new Nightforce 5.5-22x50mm.
                              www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Working...
                              X