This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Does it Again!!

Ordered another optic from Mike last week.
    After discussing it a bit on here via Private Message, I called and we chatted and made sure I got what I needed.
    Mike knows his stuff, and is willing to negotiate pricing to compete with other dealers.
    Even though it was late afternoon, the package went to UPS that day. Seeing as how I'm on the other coast, this made for as little delay as possible.
    This is the second big ticket item I've gotten from CS, the other he shipped to me in Afghanistan in 2009.

Great service from Mike and his company; he's tops for supporting us shooters here on SP and I highly recommend him if you're looking for any of the products he sells.
    "Kill evil. It's how quality of life is achieved. Carry on."---Ted Nugent

All my dealing with Mike have been top notch. I've also sent quite a few students to him and they all bragged on Mike.

So, John...........whatcha get?
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

I bought an Aimpoint Micro T-1 2moa red dot for my AR. I'd been using an EOTech XPS (which I got from CS/Mike) but recently tried out a Micro while I was teaching down near Ft. Bragg. It's a little bit lighter in weight than my EOTech..
      I really don't have a preference for either one, just thought I'd try the Aimpoint for a while.

Comment

I run that same Aimpoint, in a GG&G mount. Great kit, definitely my favorite of all the red dots I've run. Bought it a couple of years ago, still running the original battery.

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

I got the American Defense Mount, quick disconnect.
          I could have gotten a fixed mount, but just got the combo from CS as it was simpler (and cheaper from Mike!) to do it that way than buy the mount somewhere else.

Comment

Thanks for the order and the GREAT FEEDBACK!!!!

Mike @ CSTACTICAL
            CSTACTICAL.COM
            "The Straight Shooter of the Industry"
            916-670-1103
            Click Here To Join our Facebook Fan Page

Comment

yep...good to know..I am just about ready to start looking for an XPS2-300
              "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

Oups :

" IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, USE DUCT TAPE !" said Uncle Bowe

Comment

Very nice optic, Dom.
                  I love mine.

Comment

Already love mine too ! unfortunately with customs I can't buy this kind of equipment at CSTACTICAL, here's considered as part of armament. I'll use it for work.

Comment

On the Valorized Famas:

Comment

Nice!!
                        XX-Special Forces Assn. (MN
                        Retired Deputy Sheriff
                        SSG Airborne Inf. (Ret

Comment

That is a great looking setup DOM.

Mike @ CSTACTICAL
                          CSTACTICAL.COM
                          "The Straight Shooter of the Industry"
                          916-670-1103
                          Click Here To Join our Facebook Fan Page

Comment

Nice, dom! I run that same optic on my DDM4. Love it!

Comment

Working...
                            X