No announcement yet.

Marksmanship next?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, but y'all gotta stop with the master stuff. I'm just to old and dumb to do anything else and that don't make me no master. LOL.

I agree with Ed and Vince, I was thinking along those lines as well. I will take some pictures to illustrate the different stocks and excuse the pun but the "long and short of it". Being able to see when you stocks are to short, long or just plain doesn't fit.

I'll go to work on it folks and thanks!

Take care, flea
    "with the patience of an oyster....I watch and wait"

Training the US, one shooter at a time.

http://www.centralvirginiatactical.com

Comment

[quote]
      Ok, but y'all gotta stop with the master stuff. I'm just to old and dumb to do anything else and that don't make me no master. LOL.

I agree with Ed and Vince, I was thinking along those lines as well. I will take some pictures to illustrate the different stocks and excuse the pun but the "long and short of it". Being able to see when you stocks are to short, long or just plain doesn't fit.

I'll go to work on it folks and thanks!

Take care, flea[/b]
      Hey brother, we are the ones benefiting from all of your knowledge and effort to put this together for us. So, thank you.
      America deserves to know her heroes!

Comment

Thanks Vern. I'm with Andy I take the information you post and reprint and keep it with my gear. Been doing my dry fire practice for the last month every day. Thanks again brother can't wait.
        " May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't" General George S.Patton

" Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading"

" The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail...the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation" Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper

Comment

Can't wait Vern!
          We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." ---George Orwell on a BBC broadcast, April 4, 1942

John 15:13 - Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Comment

looking forward to reading it!!!!

Comment

Roger that, I started it yesterday. I just have to wait a little while on pictures we have about 7" on snow on the ground. LOL

Comment

[quote]
                Roger that, I started it yesterday. I just have to wait a little while on pictures we have about 7" on snow on the ground. LOL[/b]

Me too, please . BG

Comment

Hate to come in late on a thread but this is worth it. I'll take all the knowledge I can get until I can actually get down there to CVT. I think I'm one of those new shooters fighting an up hill battle with improper fit, so I'll be all ears, and eyes.
                  Thank you.

"Say it with me, It's not what you know. It's what you can prove"

Comment

Update: I almost have the writing done and now will work on pictures to help with positions and fitting.

Take care, flea

Comment

Haven't read the other articles, but anything to help folks (myself included) out is never bad.

Rich

Comment

I'm interested. The wind article was excellant. Thanks

Comment

New to the site and would like to say hello, but did I mis the post on marksmanship? I would love to travel to VA to train with Flea, but money is tight right now and my department is still living in the stone ages. So until my rich uncle remembers my name I am trying to read every word Vern writes...Also not sure if it's been covered but.......I know how to clean a weapon and I have read Vern's post on it and found the PDF file for downloading. I would like to make a suggestion that photos be added to it. well more like a request I guess. this would show products as well as correct usage...just a poor policemans 2 cents for what its worth.

Comment

Hey hllwoood14,

Welcome to Paradise! No, Sir I haven't finished it yet. I've been covered up in training and trying to move into retirement. In a week or so I'll have more time to finish my book on wind and write about Marksmanship. I hope to be able to pass on much more after I get more time.

Take care, Vern

Comment

Working...
                            X