Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WWW.CentralVirginiaTactical.com is up!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWW.CentralVirginiaTactical.com is up!!!

Hey Folks,

Grace, has been so kind, as to whip me up a website, for the business. She did an excellent job, I think. Her skills as an editor and designer are second to none! She simpley amazes me how she can do this stuff. LOL
    Please visit the site; it's set up to answer most any questions that will come up. If you have any additional questions feel free to PM, e-mail me or just pick up the phone and give me a call. (phone number in the first thread).

Thanks,
    Vern

www.CentralVirginiaTactical.com
    "with the patience of an oyster....I watch and wait"

Training the US, one shooter at a time.

http://www.centralvirginiatactical.com

Website looks damn fine!

Comment

Flea,
      Congradulations on the new web site and all. I plan on giving you some business one of these days.

Nice job on the web site Grace.

Kevin

Comment

Flea:

Your going to have to start typing up certifications for those of us that come to train. Now that you got your own site and all. Damn nice website, good job Grace. Vern, i gotta get down there, i just got my orders, ill be home on the 11th and leaving to go to Africa on the 28th. What do you think we can hook up?

Comment

Flea,
          It looks great!!!!

CR
          CelticRaven

-- Poor is the country with no heroes and worse yet, is the country that forgets its heroes.

Plan for what CAN happen, not what HAS happened.
          --CelticRaven

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
          --Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Hey Hunter,
            Brother I'll make time for you. Give me a call when you get in.

flea

PS, certification, is coming. Grace is working on it as we speak. Everyone who has attended the training will recieve a certificate from CVT.

Comment

kspence135,
              Kevin, I'm looking forward to helping you anyway I can sir. Please give me a call or PM, and we can talk about what you need and how to put everything together.

Thanks, Vern

Comment

Congrats Vern! Hope to see ya on the Farm in the near future!

Grace, you did a great job on the site. I thought there would be more OD green overtones though!
                www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

cmshoot,
                  LOL, thats what I said to her tonite. She just laughed called me a dumbass and we left it all that. hehe

flea

Comment

Great site. Nice looking farm there Flea. First chance I get my man, you'll have company.
                    Vince
                    "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

Congrats Vern, I'll be back someday. hopefully around CPT's carrer course time. Remember you are always welcome here

Tim
                      "Everything which the enemy least expects will succeed the best."
                      Frederick The Great

"They've got us surrounded again, those poor bastards." Colonel Creighton Abrams

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." Napoleon Bonaparte

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
                      Gen George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Excellent site, congrats Vern I wish you the best of luck!
                        Dave Bahde

Training is the key to survival, the harder you train, the more likely you are to survive!

Comment

Vince, Tim and Dave,
                          Thanks everyone I appreciate it very much. This has been along time coming. I just wish my granddad could see it. I hope he would approve of everything I've done.
                          I owe alot to Snip1er, and Grace for all their help also. It would not have been possible without them and all the members here at SP.

Vern

Comment

Flea (and grace!):
                            Great site! I hope to get up before the end of the year for Session 1.

Cheers,
                            --Hawk
                            There are few problems a well-placed 308 cannot cure. --- Hawk

Gentlemen! You can't fight in here! This is the War Room! --- President Merkin Muffley in Dr. Strangelove

Rocket Science is much more fun when you actually have rockets! --- USN Recruiting Commercial

A little revolution now and then is a good thing --- Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen an end to war --- Plato

"In Ireland, in Lebanon, in Palestine & Berkeley, Patty Hurst, heard the burst, of Roland's Thompson gun & bought it!!!" --- The Late Warren Zevon, Roland The Headless Thompson Gunner

In the 1500's, the Roman Catholic Church sold indulgences to forgive sin. In the 21st century, we call these carbon offsets. ---Hawk

�Fight like a man, so you will not have to die like a dog� --- Calico Jack Rackham's Mistress

Comment

Hawk,
                              I would love to have you come up anytime sir.

flea

Comment

Working...
                              X